What are you listening to?

Now come on fellas!! I know this has to bring back some childhood memories!! This game had one of the best soundtracks back in the day IMO! So much nostalgia! It gets live around 1:40 and 3:19! So much win!

Last edited:
Now come on fellas!! I know this has to bring back some childhood memories!! This game had one of the best soundtracks back in the day IMO! So much nostalgia! It gets live around 1:40 and 3:19! So much win!

I never got to play perfect dark as a kid (stupid expansion pak) everyone and their dog has recommended that I play it tho. .n.
Doubt I will considering how old it is - probably hasnt aged too well (people tried getting me to play half life too but its too dated these days for me to enjoy)

I never got to play perfect dark as a kid (stupid expansion pak) everyone and their dog has recommended that I play it tho. .n.
Doubt I will considering how old it is - probably hasnt aged too well (people tried getting me to play half life too but its too dated these days for me to enjoy)

Yeah I don't think you would enjoy perfect dark too much now and days. Like you said it hasn't aged very well at all.
Even tho I think they had it on Xbox live arcade for 360, but I Don't know if they re did the graphics or not?

NOW for half life..... Hmmmm you could probably skip the first one BUT if you have not played half life 2?? Now that is game you need to go back and play!! I still do a play through about once a year for half life 2. Haven't touched half life 1 in like 10 years! But half life two aged Really well!! Get you a good set of headphones and lay back enjoy!! The immersion of HL2 is awesome!! It sucks you in from beginning to end!

PSO came out the same year as Perfect Dark and is just as dated. Wat.

Back