What are you listening to?

And now for something completely different. Facebook made me aware that this year marks the 40th anniversary of this album today. They have some kind if book out or something and are promoting it i guess.

Over the last few months I've found myself slowly being drawn into the world of Retrowave, and I'm really, really digging it.

Confused Bi-Product has done another Retro Darkwave Horror Synth Special, it's thanks to him I started to get into this genre of music. Pretty good way to get a taste for it if you ask me!

The Chemical Brothers: Singles 93-03 Bonus Disc. (Only included with early copies of the Singles 93-03 disc) I special ordered this when it came out. The dvd too.

1. "Not Another Drugstore (Planet Nine Mix)" 6:52
2. "The Duke" (previously unreleased) 5:38
3. "If You Kling to Me I'll Klong to You" (from the My Mercury Mouth EP and Life Is Sweet) 5:23
4. "Otter Rock" (previously unreleased) 4:08
5. "Morning Lemon" (from "Block Rockin' Beats") 4:37
6. "Galaxy Bounce (Original Version)" (full length version, originally featured on the soundtrack to Lara Croft: Tomb Raider; an edited version appears on Come with Us) 4:46
7. "Loops of Fury" (from the EP of the same name) 4:43
8. "Delik" (Remix of "Life Is Sweet") 5:29
9. "Elektrobank (Live)" (live from the Roxy, NYC, November '96) 7:51
10. "Under the Influence (Mix 2)" (Mix 1 version on Surrender) 5:28
11. "Piku Playground (Live)" (originally released in 1998 on the MTV's Amp 2 compilation. Later on the Japanese edition of "Music:Response". Originally found on Dig Your Own Hole ("Piku") andExit Planet Dust ("Playground for a Wedgeless Firm")) 4:56

Back