What are you listening to?

One of my most favorite songs from Rainbow, one of the more underrated bands Dio (RIP) was in.
When most people think of Dio, they think of him in Black Sabbath ("Heaven and Hell") or solo ("Holy Diver", "Rainbow in the Dark"). But he did 3 albums as a singer for Rainbow in 1975-1979, and all of them are gold. After Dio left, they picked up Graham Bonnet to replace him, and departed from the fantasy/sword & sorcery themes. The band wasn't and would never be the same again, and to many people (including myself), it just wasn't good anymore. But those 3 albums with Dio are among some of the albums I've played the most, and dare I say I like it more than when he with the aforementioned bands.
^One of the softer songs they've done, but despite my bias for hard/heavy music it's also one of my top Rainbow songs. The thumbnail/picture is incorrect, "Temple of the King" was on their first, self-titled album Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow, not their second album Rising.
^Perhaps the most famous Rainbow song, and for good reason. While it isn't as good to me musically as its sequel "Light in the Dark", I regard it very highly. Alas, Rainbow was never particularly that popular in the US, and that's true even to this day. I have never heard a Rainbow song on any terrestrial radio station, ever. :(

<3 Blondie, RIP Bowie. What a tribute, 36 years before his death!

Pleasant remix of a classic song.
(Friday I'm in Love-The Cure)

Hey Shaider! Hello Shaider! Where's Shaider anyway? :p

This on-off flu with combo cough's driving me crazy since Friday. But I'm happy and glad sun's up today after weeks of all-day rainining. I dedicate this song to my self. *face palm*

Should I post this randomness? *so sick today* waaaaaaaa...

Back