What are you listening to?

Moving on to something a little lower energy, as I get back to crafting some reusable face masks.

All time is frozen once reason's been sold

Someone also made a nice music video out of another Splashdown song and cutscenes from Final Fantasy X.

Last edited:
Just a different synth-y bit of background music from another sci-fi action RPG.

And a rock arrangement of "Uncharted Worlds" to go with it, "One Small Step," which was posted to OverClocked Remix.

Last edited:
I ended up finishing the audiobook for Assasination Vacation on Good Friday and the book ends with the author bringing up how Abraham Lincoln's killer was surprised that people venerated a victim who died on Good Friday. This wasn't as polished as some the later adaptations of Sarah Vowell's works, but it does have Conan O'Brien reading Robert Todd Lincoln's quotes.

Come to think of it, The Wordy Shipmates would be better suited to Pioneer 2. Just replace Red Ring Rico's references to a dark power drawing her with Vowell's joking, "Hi, Canada."

Last edited:
Just finished listening to the first nine books of Roger Zelazny's 'Amber Chronicles'. I don't hafve a link to share, though... It's on CD, it was gift.

Back