What are you listening to?

Ladies and Gentlemen, and all Hunters of PSO.. the original creator of this thread!
Holy moly, It's been 4 years since I've posted anything on this forum and this thread is still going strong!

I listen to quite a mixture of music these days, however whilst gaming I usually find any old gaming vocal trance mix to help with grinding exp.

Gah, I can't wait to get my new earbuds tomorrow. I bought some shiny Tin HiFi T3 after hearing a lot of good stuff about it. Hype hype :wacko:

Found a new video to run in the background while doing more intense gaming, thanks to a guy at the gym.

It's raining out. I just had some outstanding homemade chicken noodle soup. I randomly thought of this while having it ~

Respect. I love that show.
Me too. It's too well-crafted to be "just a kids' show"... I've been watching it for years. 'Milo Murphy's Law' is good, too, but it's just missing some vital element I can't quite identify that 'Phineas and Ferb' has.

Anyhoo... Currently listening to a video that explains why new reeds for wind instruments cost so much.

Me too. It's too well-crafted to be "just a kids' show"... I've been watching it for years. 'Milo Murphy's Law' is good, too, but it's just missing some vital element I can't quite identify that 'Phineas and Ferb' has.

Anyhoo... Currently listening to a video that explains why new reeds for wind instruments cost so much.

I watch that Youtube channel too!

He's a neat guy. I just started watching him a couple weeks ago, when I stumbled onto a video of him comparing an entry-level sax he got on Amazon with one of his top-tier, ten-times-the-price professional ones.

I agree, I don't personally play myself, I stick to guitar and bass, but I've always been fascinated by the saxophone. I'd really love to learn to play someday. We have so much in common.

Nothing at all. It's super quiet here tonight... No traffic, no loud neighbors, no cop cars or fire trucks. Just me finishing up for the night, about to go sip a couple fingers of 16 year old Lagavulin and read for a bit before bed, the only sound I can hear is a light wind and a little bit of rain through my open window.

It's a nice change, once in a while, to not hear the sounds of civilization.

Back