User name Nagger

Status
Not open for further replies.
what mistake did I make? Also is hurling feces a dog whistle for monkeys throwing poop hmmm??:lenny:
Yes, you're a monkey throwing feces. Not because of your race (I don't even know what race you are), but because you keep replying with stupid memes to a serious topic.

The real privilege is S-Rank privilege. Some people roll with all S-ranks while others have to suffer with Charge weapons. It's inherent inequality in the system forced by the Challenge mode and heavy trader mafias.

Imagine the indignity of having to use a Gi-Gue Bazooka on Barba Ray while the RAmar next to you has a Zerk Launcher, or watch helplessly as a RAmarl with a Hell Scythe carves up lizards while you swat at them with your 50h Charge Gungnir. Or, some poor HUcast is forced to see a FOmarl with a Hell J-Cutter cut up Episode 2 enemies, knowing his uber ATP is useless as she SNSes to victory. That is S-Rank privilege.

Yes, you're a monkey throwing feces. Not because of your race (I don't even know what race you are), but because you keep replying with stupid memes to a serious topic.

I'm replying with stupid memes to a stupid person. You even admitted you were incompetent and stupid so you can't fault me for that and you should understand.

I reported this topic so it would get closed before these idiots slip up and get theirselves banned, you're both better than this.

Also, we don't deserve @GHOSTS <3

what's so crazy is that he really doesn't think he's racist. dude just said that black people are killed more often than white people because they deserve it, and that they're poor because they're lazy, and he still doesn't think he's racist. so, so fucking sad.

anyway, as soon as someone posts a fox news interview (or a cnn interview for that matter) as a rebuttal and thinks they've made an actual point, it's pretty clear the discussion isn't going anywhere. so as mayn said several blatantly racist posts ago:

I'm replying with stupid memes to a stupid person. You even admitted you were incompetent and stupid so you can't fault me for that and you should understand.
I'm at the very least competent enough to own up to my own mistakes. If you have a problem with that, you're likely a person who blames everyone else for their own mistakes.

Last edited:
what's so crazy is that he really doesn't think he's racist. dude just said that black people are killed more often than white people because they deserve it, and that they're poor because they're lazy, and he still doesn't think he's racist. so, so fucking sad.

anyway, as soon as someone posts a fox news interview (or a cnn interview for that matter) as a rebuttal and thinks they've made an actual point, it's pretty clear the discussion isn't going anywhere. so as mayn said several blatantly racist posts ago:
I didn't say they deserved it. You're hearing what you want to hear. I said black on black crime is a fact, I didn't say anything about it being deserved. You can't try and shut up the opposition by calling everything racist. Now, I'm out.

*slowly peeks into the topic*

Well, that escalated quickly. Topic lock seems pretty likely unless both sides choose to "Live and Let Die".

*slowly slides out of the topic*

Edit: lol @GHOSTS.

Holy. Fuck. This. Thread.
MmWRy3Y.gif

I've locked this topic. While clearly anyone creating a character with an offensive name risks punishment. When I see that character name the first thing that comes to mind isn't racial or anything offensive. Also it is best to report these types of issues to the admins via PM or if you prefer via the email address abuse@pioneer2.net

I'm also on Discord.

I would just like to add that Mayn has been given a month's ban from the forum (subject to change) for his racist commentary as well. While this whole thread has been a trainwrack, soapboxing like that and being downright offensive in such manner is really not acceptable. This is a video game server, if you really wanna be a dickhead like that, /pol/ is that way →.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back