turn off the blacklist feature, replace with voting option for kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
A kick feature could be easily abused, too.

I think Blacklisting people for healing while using DF is stupid. If you want to "meta" with DF, do it in TA games. DF users drag the rest of the party down the overwhelming majority of the time in normal play because everyone has to tiptoe around them. If anything, I'd rather blacklist THEM for being obnoxious at everyone else's expense.

The amount of time you'll spend perfecting the art of DFing without constantly dying will far exceed any amount of time you'll ever save using it. Don't blacklist people for trying to stay alive and not wanting to spend 40k on consumables every run.
well put ade. you saved me a paragraph of typing.

Reactions: Ade
Sometimes people will blacklist for stupid reasons, imo these people aren't worth playing with. I mostly play to have a good time with people that I can make friends with and shit chat in lobby. People who don't understand that life happens sometimes, and that PSO may not be the highest priority are children anyway.

imho it's not worth getting worked up over being blacklisted; there are plenty of other people to play with

Gms forgive me, but this may be the silliest thread I have ever read on this forum :lenny:
Just because some people don’t want to play with you doesn’t mean blacklisting should be removed lmao.
Just swallow your pride and find another party. There have been lots of parties during this event - if you feel like you have been wrongly blacklisted then surely v few people will have blocked you? If your friends join games you can’t join, wait for them finish/send them a message and then party up.
P simple imo, no need to throw a tantrum. Enjoyed the post though- love how you have everything figured out :rolleyes:

It's all about how ephinea can choose how the server runs.

I am advocating for public rooms to be public, and only password protected rooms should be private unless a majority win.

Seriously on some nights you sit there with one ultimate room and if an asshat happens to be the guy who started it you will be excluded from the game for no reason.

This is why blacklisting should be disabled in terms of blocking people from games. It functions like a ban from the game, but these people abuse the ban power so should be restricted.

Yes sometimes leaving a room if you are "so offended" is the best option for ephinea so we dont have all these weird bans and blocks going on.

Why? If a person has a reason to blacklist someone why he shouldnt be able to host a "public" party without having this certain one to join?
I see no reason to disable blacklisting and replacing it by another system.
I have been blacklisted once yet, i dunno how much people are blacklistening you lol. Even if some people might "abuse" it, thats not a valid reason to take this option away from all, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back