Ceri0n

Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Perhaps a bit late but better late than never right? Anyway, this months HBR is is the WOL series. I hope this HBR does take a bit longer than until 2 Februari since doing one rotation of quests takes about 1.5-2 hours (still depends somewhat on your party as well).

Wol1 has a lot of Astarks that can drop Limiters on Bluefull, though the base DAR of this enemy is already pretty high (85%) so the droprate does not get increased a lot. It might be worth doing a lot of Wol1’s in the RDR week (this week) since that is the best way to increase this drop. DAR increases does not increases this drop a whole lot.

I don’t really know what to make of Wol2, it has some Dorphons in it which on skyly can drop Lames. There are also a lot of lizards in Wol2 and it does have some Astarks as well. Seeing this, Oran seems very viable with the Slicer of Fanatic drop as well as the Photon Crystals and v801 that can drop. Even Musashi is a great drop if it happens to have some hit on it and BOVN is a pretty decent hunters armor from Eclair.

In Wol3,4 and 5 are more about the HS ID’s, Greenill and Redria. The most noticeable difference between the two is that Redria drops Slicer of Fanatic from Goran Detonators and Greenill drops besides HS… not so much. If you are not that into the Heaven Striker hunt you can also hunt Ignition Cloak and Slicer of Fanatic on Whitill. They drop from Pyro Goran and Goran respectively. Mother Garb and SoF drops on Pinkal as well as limiters from Girta and BOVN drops on Skyly if that happens to be your cup of tea.

I like the HBR weeks that are multi-episode. doing 5 (long-ish) quests that are all in the same 2 areas is kinda... meh. Seems like most people are back to TTF or MAE spam.

I like the HBR weeks that are multi-episode. doing 5 (long-ish) quests that are all in the same 2 areas is kinda... meh. Seems like most people are back to TTF or MAE spam.
I can't disagree

meh, pw and the ep1 ones that give tickets aren't so bad episode wise. Thing is they are only 4 episodes and give an extra reward after beating them. Coins are in general the easiest way to get pds in this game. Not only are wol longer than average, there are 5 of them and they don't even give much for your trouble. Meseta wise they suck as well.

Also wol 3 sucks big time with those sun rooms and wol 2 sucks with the warping all over the area.

meh, pw and the ep1 ones that give tickets aren't so bad episode wise. Thing is they are only 4 episodes and give an extra reward after beating them. Coins are in general the easiest way to get pds in this game. Not only are wol longer than average, there are 5 of them and they don't even give much for your trouble. Meseta wise they suck as well.

Also wol 3 sucks big time with those sun rooms and wol 2 sucks with the warping all over the area.

Wol3,4 and 5 are all in desert. In my opinion a bit too much

Back