The most annoying random crash ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alipheese

Guildcard
So there is this random crash that happens in my game and I have no clue what triggers it. Sometimes I will be gaming alone or with a friend and suddenly as I’m playing the music will cut but the game will keep going on. Then after a few seconds the game will just stop, white screen and tell me it’s crashed. It’s not a normal crash too it tells me that it’s shutting it down instead of giving me a chance to wait for it to respond. The weird part is that I could be doing the exact same thing again and not have it happen. Is this a normal thing and is there a way to fix it?

So there is this random crash that happens in my game and I have no clue what triggers it. Sometimes I will be gaming alone or with a friend and suddenly as I’m playing the music will cut but the game will keep going on. Then after a few seconds the game will just stop, white screen and tell me it’s crashed. It’s not a normal crash too it tells me that it’s shutting it down instead of giving me a chance to wait for it to respond. The weird part is that I could be doing the exact same thing again and not have it happen. Is this a normal thing and is there a way to fix it?
I see you've discovered sega-coding.
Welcome to pso :rolleyes:

Whoa. I've never had this happen to me. But I've had the game crash after character creation. It was only on my Korean computer tho. I know this doesn't help much but I had to switch computers for me to finally create a character. The game works fine otherwise. I just wasn't able to get past creation.

This happens when you alt + tab into Firefox. It's not Sega's fault; a recent Mozilla update causes it. You'll have to switch browsers. I could find no other solution.

On a related note, I have noticed it happens most often at the beginning of a quest. So you don't usually lose much progress.

Windows 10?

I have Windows 7

On a related note, I have noticed it happens most often at the beginning of a quest. So you don't usually lose much progress.

For me it's random. The final straw for me was fighting the EP1 Cave boss with a friend and having it do that crash mid boss after a huge quest we had been going on. That really ticked me off so I made this. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back