Update on team activity. We've recently finished out cleanse and are ready to start into 2021 strong. Thank you to all those who participated and spent time with us. The memories will be cherished!

pso132511502612548093.png

There are a few sadly missing at the time of this image. This was the team's very first involved Challenge Mode session with the sprinkles of some guests!
Mew would LOVE to do the same wiff her Monolithians, but we're pretty scattered.... Le Sigh~! =( <3

Due to numerous inactive members of this team leaving our Team Discord without any communication after receiving an alert notification bot message in their DMs regarding their activity, the first team purge that is normally scheduled for the 15th of June has been yanked back to this Sunday (April 18th).

We are still recruiting members as long as they have a Discord and are willing to help with team spirit and engagement.

For the time with us (where ever it was) that activity was present, I'd like to thank those who will no longer be with us post purge.

LATE EDIT: The purge has been complete!

Last edited:
Due to numerous inactive members of this team leaving our Team Discord without any communication after receiving an alert notification bot message in their DMs regarding their activity, the first team purge that is normally scheduled for the 15th of June has been yanked back to this Sunday (April 18th).

We are still recruiting members as long as they have a Discord and are willing to help with team spirit and engagement.

For the time with us (where ever it was) that activity was present, I'd like to thank those who will no longer be with us post purge.

LATE EDIT: The purge has been complete!
Hi, I've been playing for some months now and I wanted to know if there's a availability within your ranks. I'd like to join if possible and have others to play the game with. I played some during the DC days and GC but I still consider myself super casual lol and willing to learn from vets.

Hi, I've been playing for some months now and I wanted to know if there's a availability within your ranks. I'd like to join if possible and have others to play the game with. I played some during the DC days and GC but I still consider myself super casual lol and willing to learn from vets.
Hello, there. I believe I saw you join our Unofficial Server. I'll forward you from there. Welcome <3

Updated the OP

We're also undergoing a change in one of our team policies in August. Team photos may be coming soon <3

Hi, I’m Arkon. How does an Arkon join the team?
Hello. The initial post of this thread has all the info you need to know. Join up in our Unofficial Team Discord and we can work from there.

I'm working late today so we'll work something out.

Edit: Member has been recruited.

Last edited:
Back