Team Monolith

We pretty much cover the Globe with members...so finding members while in another time zone may be hard at first...if you're already online and wanna quickly find other members who are online....just Ping others by pressing the F9 key. If members are online and they see you chatting on team chat it will notify others. However, if theyre in the middle of combat and distracted....they may not see the tiny silent team chat icon on the bottom left corner of their monitor screen. Other than that theres Here on the forums to coordinate anything =3. Good Luck! FWIW, Your own mew is usually never online in daylight hours. =P. <3
Thanks Mew, I wasn't aware of the F9 team chat function. Still learning how to use PSO BB :)

I'm at block 2 right now. Just got on ^^
I am the Pink cast named BunnieFufu sitting in my holo-bag chair :p
you has Bunny ears yet??? =3
Mew is gonna sneak out of her kitty coffin a moment to see how many eggs she has left over and find out how close she is to Bunny ears in case you dont has them for your Bun Bun character. =3.

Last edited:
Omg that would be awesome! what level do I have to be to wear bunny ears?
Well, turns out your mew has 13 eggs left in her toybox. 20 are required for bunny ears...between mew and monolithian loved ones, we may be able to pool together 7 moar eggs to get you your bun bun ears! <3 Just need to start poking a few ppl for any left over eggs =3

That would be so awesome! I would love to have a pair if it's not too much trouble! Where do you get these eggs? Was it an easter event that I missed?
Yes dear, Easter event =3. Next event is Summer where colored 'badges' will drop from monsters. Bronze, silver,gold, platinum badges.... good stuff! If mew remembers ears were avail then too! =3

Back