Team Monolith

Thanks Mew! Speaking of, does anyone use the team discord server? Just wondering if it's worth joining it.
Hmmmm...your mew isn't too fond of discord since it tears her away from PSO duties. So she cant honestly give you an answer. Whenever mew IS on discord...its because she was dragged kicking and screaming lol. =P

Hey all! saw you all were accepting members and if you still have a spot, I'd like to join up :). I've been playing for a little over a month now and I think I'm here to stay. I wasn't aware that teams were a thing until I asked someone about it when they told me you could convert yellow stuff into team points >.<'.

Hey all! saw you all were accepting members and if you still have a spot, I'd like to join up :). I've been playing for a little over a month now and I think I'm here to stay. I wasn't aware that teams were a thing until I asked someone about it when they told me you could convert yellow stuff into team points >.<'.
*JAWS mewsic.....* >=3

Sadly our warm lil' family is at it's maximum number already.... and mew had to guide Ashtyn-chan to Pearl-chans team. Ashies seemed passionate and approachable...so Pearl-chan aquired a GOOD PURRSON! <3!

I just met a very nice player. Sadly, the team is full. Guess it's time to kick a few of the old-timers that have not been online in a year! x)

@Jyuki

Hello everyone, I met Eisbecher in a Eis-Tea room and they informed me that there would be openings for Monolith soon. I would love to join this Team and I promise I will bring a quirky sense of humor as well as helping everyone I can while I level. I have always loved PSO since Dreamcast days. I am new to Ephimea (just started last friday!) and am overjoyed to be playing PSO once again! I hope you will consider me for membership. As of now I have Fomarl, RaCaseal, HUnewearl, and HUCaseal.

Hello everyone, I met Eisbecher in a Eis-Tea room and they informed me that there would be openings for Monolith soon. I would love to join this Team and I promise I will bring a quirky sense of humor as well as helping everyone I can while I level. I have always loved PSO since Dreamcast days. I am new to Ephimea (just started last friday!) and am overjoyed to be playing PSO once again! I hope you will consider me for membership. As of now I have Fomarl, RaCaseal, HUnewearl, and HUCaseal.
Mew Likes u already dear! And would be HAPPY to assimewlate you ASAP...however as it turns out we May still be at our 100 CAP unless our Captain Jyukies decides to run down the list and punt a few old names. Take it from mew....punting ppl you THINK are inactive and they show up disheartened that they have No Home ruins your night =(.

As a new member to the team, just curious how do we organize to play together? Like if I want to find some teammates to play with, how would I go about doing that?

As a new member to the team, just curious how do we organize to play together? Like if I want to find some teammates to play with, how would I go about doing that?
We pretty much cover the Globe with members...so finding members while in another time zone may be hard at first...if you're already online and wanna quickly find other members who are online....just Ping others by pressing the F9 key. If members are online and they see you chatting on team chat it will notify others. However, if theyre in the middle of combat and distracted....they may not see the tiny silent team chat icon on the bottom left corner of their monitor screen. Other than that theres Here on the forums to coordinate anything =3. Good Luck! FWIW, Your own mew is usually never online in daylight hours. =P. <3

Back