Team Monolith

Thank you, just let me know. I'll be getting on shortly!
*Blinks at from the crack of her kitty coffin* Mew normally isnt out and about online til midnight EST luv. But she can hop out a sec to assimewlate you if you Do go online in a few~! =3

Thank you so much for accepting me! Is there any team discord or anything I should know about?
ASSIMEWLATEDEDED! ....oh... ALL that mew asks her members is to HALP others when possible... whatever rares you cant give away to nooblets....DONATE to Team points! we are REALLY Behind in the team standings! =/

How do I contribute to team points?
Any rare weapon, shield, or armor can be team pointed...Now that you are in a 'team' you will see the "Team" option in your menu/F12 is now avail. Take a look in there and you'll see it luv! BE CAREFUL not to button mash and accidently Donate YOUR fave Rare !

Came across this a while back...Suddenly feel mews' FO character is taking on her own purrsona breaking away from Plushies' shadow...=')

Last edited:
You guys recruiting? My team seems to have died. Been playing since dreamcast and found l Ephinea a few months ago. Currently play 184 hucaseal named Dhalle.

Assimeywattqeeeds6756nmvbnm whatever I cant spell it; its from doctor who, the cyber men do that it or like that is what im sure of. I quit watching the show a long time ago.

It's funny you say that...Mew's not watched a Doctor Who episode in its Entirety since the 4th Doctor (Tom Baker) in the 70-80's? The latest stuff looks binge worthy tho~! <3
The 9th was ok but soon after that I stopped watching it cause it kinda got cringe worthy and lame into the 11th doctor

Back