Team Monolith

A Soft word of Warning......
With Monolith being a bit of a highlighted team on the server...we are often asked for membership. With that said, Mew will have to bare the heavy burden of peeking into our current 100 member roster and TRY to find those who are inactive....or even *sniffles* GONE from PSO....It is NOT easy to simply look for an unfamiliar name and axe them from the roster without Some form of apprehension...Did someone get removed thats just been too busy lately but are Still active? What happens if they return to PSO and notice their epic rainbow warrior flag missing?
So, if at all possible....PLEASE TELL Mew your character name and team roster number so she can at least write it down for future reference! And if mew has ejected you and you want back in...just flick her ear and she'll try making it right! <3 Mistakes will be made from time to time! Bare with your mew trying to keep players happy~! Thank you for your understanding and patience wiff your mew! <3!

Hellllllo, I was wondering if there was still room on the team. I'm so lonely :(, I haven't heard back from any of the other teams I posted on. I am making progress in the game and am usually on playing with my sister Ruki through the story. Please let me know! Thank you.

Hellllllo, I was wondering if there was still room on the team. I'm so lonely :(, I haven't heard back from any of the other teams I posted on. I am making progress in the game and am usually on playing with my sister Ruki through the story. Please let me know! Thank you.
Awwwww? Xardoc-saaan~! Mew'll try to make room for you if she spots you dear! =3

Back