Team Hunters Boost Road!

Ceri0n

Guildcard
Guildcard 2
Hi everyone,

I sometimes felt frustrated about the fact that there is not an easy HBR game for grabs when I log on. Maybe it is the time I am online and from Europe but I still need to try this. This is also why we have started a team that focusses on HBR.

First and foremost I want to add that this is a team where new player are and should feel welcome. Everyone should be able to learn how to play and given the oppertunity to experience PSO, on Ephinea in particular. New players probably benefit the most of HBR. If you are new and you don't know what HBR is, please read this guide from Spuz which is very thoroughly.

There are also some veterans needed in this Team to guide the fairly new players in their progress. So if you consider yourself such a veteran that can also guide the new players, then you are more than just welcome :) .

Some players might also feel they've hit a certain wall in their progress and I would like to say to them that this is their chance to do something about it ;) .

If there are any other suggestions, please don't hesitate to tell me :) . HBR stays the main part of this team however ;). I will try to incorperate teamchat as well in the form of a discord channel. It seems that communication is key to say the lost to make a guild work.

If you would want to join this team, please send your support in the reply's below. As of now, we have 6 members :) .

If you don't want to join then that is okay. We also have a few non-members that are also more than welcome to join our games. They are our allies so to speak. These are:
  • Yuffie
  • Shatterin
These are our Team Privileges, we've only unlocked PoD so far :) .
  • Team Flag - 1000 Team Points [No]
  • Dressing Room - 1000 Team Points [No]
  • Member Limit 20 - 1000 Team Points [No]
  • Member Limit 40 - 2000 Team Points [No]
  • Member Limit 70 - 5000 Team Points [No]
  • Member Limit 100 - 10000 Team Points [No]
  • Team Quest: Point of Disaster - 1500 Team Points [YES]
  • Team Quest: The Robots' Reckoning - 1500 Team Points [No]
  • Master's Commander Blade - 5000 Team Points [No]
You should also add me on discord. My account is LuigiBros#2695 so communication can be done very easily. I have also created a seperate channel on discord.

Last edited:
I think this is a cool idea - there's a lot of new players around and probably most of them are in need of something like this.

I would be intrested to join. I'm rather new to Ephinea and I think HBR is a good way to impove and learn quests. I'm also from Europe and struggling sometimes to find peoples to run (hbr) quests with. I would be glad to take advices from more experienced players as well as helping new comers.

I can´t join your team but im willing to support you,spamming a lot of hbr,etc. hope you get this working to avoid further frustration, don´t hesitate to mail me on discord for games or whatever Yuffie#6288

I can´t join your team but im willing to support you,spamming a lot of hbr,etc. hope you get this working to avoid further frustration, don´t hesitate to mail me on discord for games or whatever Yuffie#6288

You are welcome to do so ;) .

Added some information considering communication :) .

I wouldn't mind joining you. I'm looking for some people to just play and have some fun while hunting items. HBR is a good thing to do that and I like playing with new people too. I'm not an overly good or professional player but know the game pretty well for the most part, so I can help out. I'm also from Europe, so that maybe helps.

I can join been spamming HBR all week, need a team for all these junk reds too :lenny:
I wouldn't mind joining you. I'm looking for some people to just play and have some fun while hunting items. HBR is a good thing to do that and I like playing with new people too. I'm not an overly good or professional player but know the game pretty well for the most part, so I can help out. I'm also from Europe, so that maybe helps.
Could you guys send me your discord account? I think it is smart to create a seperate channel ;) .

I would be intrested to join. I'm rather new to Ephinea and I think HBR is a good way to impove and learn quests. I'm also from Europe and struggling sometimes to find peoples to run (hbr) quests with. I would be glad to take advices from more experienced players as well as helping new comers.
I think this is a cool idea - there's a lot of new players around and probably most of them are in need of something like this.

Just send me a DM so I can add you guys on discord ;) .

Back