Target system broken.

Joestar

Just did my 1st TTF run-though and rip got to de rol and I couldn't hit, nothing was targeting. Eventually I noticed De Rol was in two bodies? on my mini-map. Hell it was so bizarre so I had to attack the target behind with a slicer to kill him. Then a few other enemies had targets in places above where it should be but nothing majourly bad/noticable. And then I got we got to The terror known as Dark Falz, oh boy was his targets messed up too and the targets for his ''heads'' were all floating around too.

Seem to me like I should just re-install PSO ?

Attachments

• PsoBB 2016-12-04 15-30-31-14.png
    PsoBB 2016-12-04 15-30-31-14.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 108
  • PsoBB 2016-12-04 15-48-27-88.png
    PsoBB 2016-12-04 15-48-27-88.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 107
That is hilarious. Does that always happen? If it does then I'd reinstall, otherwise might be some ridiculous desync lol.

Just did my 1st TTF run-though and rip got to de rol and I couldn't hit, nothing was targeting. Eventually I noticed De Rol was in two bodies? on my mini-map. Hell it was so bizarre so I had to attack the target behind with a slicer to kill him. Then a few other enemies had targets in places above where it should be but nothing majourly bad/noticable. And then I got we got to The terror known as Dark Falz, oh boy was his targets messed up too and the targets for his ''heads'' were all floating around too.

Seem to me like I should just re-install PSO ?
Turning it off and on is always a good idea but this only happens to me when I walk into a certain space when he jumps on the boat or whatever the hell

De rol is just weird sometimes when you kill him he just goes to the spawn point on the mini-map. That's probably what you were seeing. This server isn't run on a free potato like scht though so it's probably just a random bug that happened

Since when was schthack free. From what I recall the potato was rich in 'donations'.
Mr. Potato was rich in donations
the potato the server ran on was a literal potato

Did a full laptop reset yesterday and when i went to cmode I had target messed up on lilies. A reinstall fixed it but I seriously had some lols, trying to actually hit them when they moved was beyond aggravating.

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    4 MB · Views: 61
  • 5.png
    5.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 56
  • 3.png
    3.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 62
  • 2.png
    2.png