Summer event has started...

Status
Not open for further replies.
havent seen anything on the items lists for each shop, thought i'd post here for the bronze shop list:

Silver badge: 10 bronze badges
Music disc: 1 bronze badge
Trigrinder: 5 bronze badges
Soul eater: 8 bronze badges
Suppresed gun: 8 bronze badges
Technical Crozier: 8 bronze badges
Butterfly net: 30 bronze badges
Bamboo spear: 30 bronze badges

if/when someone happens to get silvers and golds if they could post the prices that'd be great, or you could pm me them and i could just update this post...

Belated Happy Birthday, Ephinea!

In case anyone's wondering, Ephinea's birthday is 5th August. We've finally been up for a year and it's been a hell of a ride, here's to another one.

Once again, I apologise for this event being so late (the idea was mid-July, run through the anniversary as the Anniversary Event), but I hope you enjoy the event!!

havent seen anything on the items lists for each shop, thought i'd post here for the bronze shop list:

Silver badge: 10 bronze badges
Music disc: 1 bronze badge
Trigrinder: 5 bronze badges
Soul eater: 8 bronze badges
Suppresed gun: 8 bronze badges
Technical Crozier: 8 bronze badges
Butterfly net: 30 bronze badges
Bamboo spear: 30 bronze badges

if/when someone happens to get silvers and golds if they could post the prices that'd be great, or you could pm me them and i could just update this post...

I'm sure people appreciate this (those that haven't checked. I'd go *look myself* but I am too lazy atm XD

Actually found a gold before silver so someone else is gonna have to do that: Gold Shop List

Imperial Pick: 1 Gold Badge
Red Mechgun: 1 Gold Badge
Windmill: 1 Gold Badge
Smartlink: 4 Gold Badges
Flame Garment: 6 Gold Badges
Electro Frame: 6 Gold Badges
Aura Field: 8 Gold Badges
Pioneer Parts: 10 Gold Badges

Hm... thinking about it, it might be best to lock this thread so that discussion is not split over the two different threads.

If you wish to discuss the event, please use this thread, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back