Server update 2nd day in a row...

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
So, some of you may know by now, but Ephinea's "Summer Event" is well on it's way to being live! We had planned to get it up earlier but different things happened here and in real life, so we apologize for the wait...

The update done a bit ago was both in preparation for that event plus some security stuff. You'll probably have to type your password again on the login but you won't have to reset it. This will be the last time I'll make you do that again for awhile.

We'll have more details on the event as it becomes closer to being live! Stay tuned!

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

So, some of you may know by now, but Ephinea's "Summer Event" is well on it's way to being live! We had planned to get it up earlier but different things happened here and in real life, so we apologize for the wait...

The update done a bit ago was both in preparation for that event plus some security stuff. You'll probably have to type your password again on the login but you won't have to reset it. This will be the last time I'll make you do that again for awhile.

We'll have more details on the event as it becomes closer to being live! Stay tuned!
While hasing a Summer Event is awesome enough in itself...mew prolly speaks for us all when she says "NO NEED to Apologize!" dear! The fact that we get one at All is appreciated! <3 TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY!
It's not Too early to hint at a traditional HALLOWEEN event yet is it? =3 But seriously, Thank You for your sacrifices and sweat Soda-samas! <3!

While hasing a Summer Event is awesome enough in itself...mew prolly speaks for us all when she says "NO NEED to Apologize!" dear! The fact that we get one at All is appreciated! <3 TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY!
It's not Too early to hint at a traditional HALLOWEEN event yet is it? =3 But seriously, Thank You for your sacrifices and sweat Soda-samas! <3!

Yeah thanks a lot!!! I have been waiting for this server come to exist for a long time :)

Hi guys, I just wanted to apologise for the event delay since it's entirely my fault. While it's mostly just a lot of procrastination, the past few months for me have been a mess, although I still wanted to get something out so just kept pushing it further back until it became... a little overdue.

It's still entirely my fault and not really life's, so I don't really expect forgiveness or sympathy. All-in-all I should have said something much sooner. :p

Once I finally get my life back on track, I'll finish what I started and perhaps we can do something later down the line.

Hope you enjoy the event they have in store for you!

You guys apologize so much for people that provide free entertainment on the best possible platform...chill :p

You guys apologize so much for people that provide free entertainment on the best possible platform...chill :p

Because to many cry babies like me exist ^^. And they are nice.

Nice to see progress :3

I'm working on some new Broomop jokes. How many Broomops does it take to change a lightbulb? 0.. if he can't change a lightbulb, what makes you think the others will? :p haha

Anyways, I never cared for the guy and I never even met him. Here's the thing. He claimed someone hacked him, but yet admitted that he might have deleted a file and knew what kind of file might have been deleted. Coincidence for someone who claims to have been hacked? Not at all. The guy was a grade A idiot. What gets me is he claims someone hacked him and did that. I've been working with computers for years and can tell you that isn't possible. Connecting to someone's computer involves privileges nowadays. Your computer will let you know if someone is trying to connect and will ask you if you would like to grant them permission. The thing is, most likely if you want to connect to someone's computer, you most likely will need a program known as TeamViewer or a similar software.

Even then there is a lot of lag. Have you guys ever tried using networking and sending a file to another connected computer. It takes a really long time for even a small file, unless it's a simple .txt file. Most likely, that guy was lying about being hacked. Check this out, I'll give anyone my IP and I'd like to see one person move my mouse on my computer or do something without my permission. What I think happened is Broomop had some kind of information to the server and abused it to steal files. A girl once had her account taken over, and none of the puzzles were fitting together. The girl had no clue how that could have happened. I knew exactly how. She once told me that she gave a guy her password and that he was the only one who had it. A different guy was the one on her account though. What happened was the guy gave the other guy her password and info and he used that to log onto her account. I sent the girl an email to let her know what was going on. She finally listened to me when I said not to trust anyone with her password. Too many people would try to give me their passwords so I could check their account into. I honestly don't like knowing passwords because to me it feels like invasion of privacy. People would ask me to log on their account and I would decline. I trust myself, but to me other people's accounts are sacred and belong to one person. Also, that's a good way to get screwed over.

6d63edf4f1c85c55c105625cc4f3cfc4.jpg

Hi guys, I just wanted to apologise for the event delay since it's entirely my fault. While it's mostly just a lot of procrastination, the past few months for me have been a mess, although I still wanted to get something out so just kept pushing it further back until it became... a little overdue.

It's still entirely my fault and not really life's, so I don't really expect forgiveness or sympathy. All-in-all I should have said something much sooner. :p

Once I finally get my life back on track, I'll finish what I started and perhaps we can do something later down the line.

Hope you enjoy the event they have in store for you!
Yes Matt Matt-samas.....YOUR Sweat and suffering is appreciated too, dearest! <3!

Last edited:
I'm working on some new Broomop jokes. How many Broomops does it take to change a lightbulb? 0.. if he can't change a lightbulb, what makes you think the others will? :p haha

Anyways, I never cared for the guy and I never even met him. Here's the thing. He claimed someone hacked him, but yet admitted that he might have deleted a file and knew what kind of file might have been deleted. Coincidence for someone who claims to have been hacked? Not at all. The guy was a grade A idiot. What gets me is he claims someone hacked him and did that. I've been working with computers for years and can tell you that isn't possible. Connecting to someone's computer involves privileges nowadays. Your computer will let you know if someone is trying to connect and will ask you if you would like to grant them permission. The thing is, most likely if you want to connect to someone's computer, you most likely will need a program known as TeamViewer or a similar software.

Even then there is a lot of lag. Have you guys ever tried using networking and sending a file to another connected computer. It takes a really long time for even a small file, unless it's a simple .txt file. Most likely, that guy was lying about being hacked. Check this out, I'll give anyone my IP and I'd like to see one person move my mouse on my computer or do something without my permission. What I think happened is Broomop had some kind of information to the server and abused it to steal files. A girl once had her account taken over, and none of the puzzles were fitting together. The girl had no clue how that could have happened. I knew exactly how. She once told me that she gave a guy her password and that he was the only one who had it. A different guy was the one on her account though. What happened was the guy gave the other guy her password and info and he used that to log onto her account. I sent the girl an email to let her know what was going on. She finally listened to me when I said not to trust anyone with her password. Too many people would try to give me their passwords so I could check their account into. I honestly don't like knowing passwords because to me it feels like invasion of privacy. People would ask me to log on their account and I would decline. I trust myself, but to me other people's accounts are sacred and belong to one person. Also, that's a good way to get screwed over.
Ppl who claim to be leet Haxors like Broom or any other fruitcake harming others for fun are like Slinkies.... Pretty much useless but Bring a Smile to your face when PUSHED DOWN STAIRS! X'D!

@Harborer of Hope: Yea, someone sent me a message telling me to leave it to sodaboy. I am not going to say any names. But, I am a person who has freedom of speech. I will speak my mind. I know the admins hold the power and I will not try and mini mod (which I was banned from wikia community for and I fought my ban because I did no such thing and my ban was lifted), but, I will speak my mind. Since he is no longer around, I will say as I please. I am that angry that someone tried to pulvarise a good community. He attacked the server and that upsets me. This community deserves freedom of speech (which I know the admins grant it) and they will speak for what they believe.

I was abused my multiple communities and even permabanned from melty bread. For those of you that play the melty blood games, or did play, they would definitely know about the community. Some might think I mean trouble if I was banned by a major site who hosts gaming tournaments all over, but I was indeed in the right, except when I got angry. The top player in the world started harassing me and when I went to defend myself, I got a message by someone who said he was one of the best players in the world and I really shouldn't talk back to him because that would make me look bad, because to them I was a noob. I made a post in the right area asking for help and he replied saying, "I'll teach you how to get hit while looking at the screen". I then asked why he always tried to bully me and the mods deleted that reply. I then got angry because I was being abused and threatened to report them for abuse. I was permabanned from that site. Yea, I over stepped my bounds, but I was being bullied and wasn't going to let the mods support the other guy who would not leave me alone. I tried to report the guy and they did nothing about it and deleted my report. THey did not speak to me. All the did was delete my posts. They did not want me to argue with the top 7 players in the world and to them, I was trouble because of that. They would not help me nor would they stop him from trying to bully me. When I tried to report him, it only got deleted and when I would defend myself and tell him to stop, they would delete that as well. I felt so punished that I felt like breaking down. I eventually stopped playing the game because that was the only community who held gaming tournaments in multiple states. IF I couldn't get help for my combo attacks, I could not get any better. There was no point in continuing, so I quit. Watching videos isn't enough to learn techskills. Everyone thinks they are good when it comes to games like super smash bros melee, but those players play for years every single day and practice real hard to make it to the top. They know how to cancel their moves. It takes a lot of work to pull of a waveshine combo with fox.

So basically, I believe in freedom of speech and do not believe I have broken any rules. He deserves this because of what he did to the server. Eventually we'll stop talking about the guy. But, sodaboy has made a good example of him. Now people will learn to be weary of him. Broomy is not to be trusted. He's probably ghost reading this. But, he will learn when enough is enough. From what I heard, this guy has been nothing but trouble everywhere else as well. Sodaboy definitely took care of the situation. Heck, I had a full proof plan back when I was running a website. I made sure everyone was personally approved by the admins. We had a decent sized team on there. But, I would read the IP addresses and block deny those who used vpn proxy's, because they were all advertisers or up to no good. If it was not a legit IP address, they were not approved on our site. Simple as that.

@anime geez, I can't pull that off. The most waveshines I could do in a row was 3 and the 3rd one I only pulled off a couple times. I used to use falco and fox a lot. I was a pretty decent luigi player but I liked using fox and falco more. I could do crazy stuff with Yoshi but he is a low tier character. Just about bottom tier. But, if you ever seen the eggstinction video, vectorman pulls off some crazy combos with him. THere's a move that you have to do in half a frame and that's so hard because for that half a frame, you become invincible. But you have to read the other player's moves.

I was only ever a decent player. I was never real good or anything. I could do impressive stuff with mewtwo and Yoshi, but Yoshi is pretty much bottom of the food chain on that game and someone you shouldn't take to tournaments unless you're playing against sorry people. I did use marth a lot in the beginning. I learned that you shouldn't use wavedashes carelessly just because you know how to do them. But, I was probably best with falco and fox, though I still got beat. My friend was the best link player in all las vegas and would even win money matches. I would always get 4stocked by him because that's how good he was. But, He stopped using link before I moved back out there and he was using fox and falco and could do anything with those characters. He was good.

Back