Server Timeout

Bauce

Guildcard
Ephinea.pioneer2.net is showing SERVER TIMEOUT! in the top corer where it typically shows active players and game gives me error 903 (I think) when trying to log into game. Says game may be under maintenance and to check official news. Haven't seen anything official, only other players talking about it. It seems other are also having the same issue.
Was hoping to make you guys aware if you weren't already, or to see if it is maintenance can we get an ETA on it being completed?

I've also started experiencing this. It worked fine last night. I play through a Mac wrapper, so the specifics might be different from others, but this is what I'm experiencing...

When loading the Ephinea launch window, no text or clickables are loaded and I wait for a couple minutes before things seem to load normally, except for "Server Timeout" up in the corner. I can then launch the game, but then I can't load the character selection screen.

Is this basically what others are experiencing?

@Sodaboy just posted an update on the issue, and I can confirm that it's working again for me! Thanks!

Back