Selfie thread.

Heya everyone, I’m Sikki! I’m new to the forums but I’ve been hangin around *lurking* on and off for a while.

I’ve finally got a decent set up that I can play and I’ve been legitimately learning how to play vs panic spell spamming lol

It’s nice to meet you all! I’ve noticed this community is one of the better gaming ones so I’m very excited to be a part of it! I look forward to meeting new friends

Attachments

• IMG_9240.jpeg
    IMG_9240.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 92
Heya everyone, I’m Sikki! I’m new to the forums but I’ve been hangin around *lurking* on and off for a while.

I’ve finally got a decent set up that I can play and I’ve been legitimately learning how to play vs panic spell spamming lol

It’s nice to meet you all! I’ve noticed this community is one of the better gaming ones so I’m very excited to be a part of it! I look forward to meeting new friends
Hey welcome Sikki! I used to be a long time lurker myself! If you ever want to play together I'm usually online more often than not :) You should also check out the Ephinea Discord if you haven't already! I would say that's the best way to get involved with the community directly and find other players to play with :)

Hey welcome Sikki! I used to be a long time lurker myself! If you ever want to play together I'm usually online more often than not :) You should also check out the Ephinea Discord if you haven't already! I would say that's the best way to get involved with the community directly and find other players to play with :)
Thank you! Yeah I’m actually the wife of one of the players so he’s been helping me and making sure I’ve been getting into groups that are nice! I’d love to play sometime!

Thank you! Yeah I’m actually the wife of one of the players so he’s been helping me and making sure I’ve been getting into groups that are nice! I’d love to play sometime!
That's so cute, I love that!♥ Yeah if you and your hubby ever wanna group up and run some quests I'd be up for it! :)

Friendly security reminder that this thread is publicly visible to non-members without restrictions and that in case of losing access to your account it will result in the photos posted (as direct upload) being frozen in time here. While free-to-use AI does not seem to crawl this forum for photos, it certainly can be used for face comparisons. Stating this also regarding job applications. Personally i'm a NEET and couldn't care less, but yeah it is what it is. Take care out there~! <3

Random fact #1: I hard my glasses before Jeffrey Dahmer became popular, so not inspired by him one bit
#2: Can't grow a beard

Nice to meet you all

Attachments

• 367458968_1305560980353475_1097867590203974035_n.jpg
    367458968_1305560980353475_1097867590203974035_n.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 14
Back