Selfie thread.

The two most important people in my life, with myself in the middle, taken just now this New Year's Eve right before our son went to bed. As you can see, we're a VERY serious family.

Attachments

• 20221231_191011.jpg
    20221231_191011.jpg
    621.6 KB · Views: 21
It is! I've sunk thousands of hours into oblivion <3
I've put a lot of time into it as well on both Xbox and PC. Do you ever try challenges when playing? Last time I played I did a level 1 run, both because of the challenge and to avoid the leveling system lol.

I've put a lot of time into it as well on both Xbox and PC. Do you ever try challenges when playing? Last time I played I did a level 1 run, both because of the challenge and to avoid the leveling system lol.
Yeah I love playing level 1 runs! I think it makes the game very interesting and open ended in a different way :) But I usually just like to play casually like explore, enjoy the scenery, sneak around places, etc. lol. I spend more time in the Shivering Isles mostly <3

Yeah I love playing level 1 runs! I think it makes the game very interesting and open ended in a different way :) But I usually just like to play casually like explore, enjoy the scenery, sneak around places, etc. lol. I spend more time in the Shivering Isles mostly <3
I really liked the level 1 run because it made it feel more like my play style mattered. I feel like it also made me focus and plan more instead of just rushing into each fight. Sounds like we play a similar way, because whether it's Oblivion or any game I like exploring quite a lot especially some of these RPGs with nice looking worlds. I'm a sucker for Sheogorath, so the Shivering Isles as a location and as an expansion is something I always enjoy. I think I'll name my next PSO character Sheogorath.

Back