S>mags

Lileya

Crippled old lady
Guildcard
I currently have the following mags for sale:

Rati [Orange] [5/140/55/0] [Mylla&Youlla|Estlla|Pilla] - 4 PDs if purely paid in PDs, otherwise, the equivalent of 5 PDs from my list of wants
Sato [Pink] [5/150/45/0] [Mylla&Youlla|Estlla|Pilla] - 4 PDs if purely paid in PDs, otherwise, the equivalent of 5 PDs from my list of wants
Soma [Cyan] [14/0/1/185] [Estlla|Leilla|Mylla&Youlla] - 5 PDs if purely paid in PDs, otherwise, the equivalent of 6 PDs from my list of wants

Other things I accept as payment other than PDs:

Deband 30 (I value that at 1 PD)
Addslot (I value that at 0.5 PD)
Sacred Cloth with max or near max DEF
Heavenly/Power
Heavenly/Arms
Charge Repeater/Gatling/Vulcan with at least 50 hit
Demon's Railgun/Raygun with at least 50 hit
Baranz Launcher
DF Shield (I'm guessing that must be worth more than 6 PDs, but what the hell!)
Anti-dark Ring
Dress Plate
Red Handgun with hit
Heart of Angel mag cell
Rambling May
S-Red's Arms/S-Red's Blade
Smartlink
Materials:
Power materials (5:1PD), Mind materials (12:1PD), Luck materials (1:1PD), HP materials (5:1PD)
PC (2PCs:3PDs)

I'm posting this also in this section because this section (Trades) seems to get more traffic than the "Trade Lists" section.

Last edited:
/bump

Lowered price on mags. Just PM me if you want to pay in a mixture of PDs and other stuffs I want, I'm sure we can figure something out. :)

i'd like to buy the sato pink one if possible have 2 PDs and a mixture of maybe some stuff you'd like. kind of a newb so if we could work out a deal thatd be nice if not i can hunt down more PDs possibly.. am I correct in assuming the sato pink is for Ranger? since the format is def/pow/dex/mst I think... -

Pink is just how it looks. I would get your favorite color. You don't have to get a ranger a pink one or anything like that.

Back