RESOLVED -- Current connectivity issue since 4/20/2020 @ 01:30 UTC

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
So, there appears to be some sort of connectivity or routing issue going on at the moment.

Some of you will not be able to connect to the game.

This is also the reason Lumireis is not showing as it cannot connect to the Chicago server either.

I've opened a case with NFOservers who have escalated it to the NOC.

Thank you for understanding.

I don't know if it helps or it's related but the wiki is down for me.

This site can’t provide a secure connection
wiki.pioneer2.net sent an invalid response.

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Looks as if its a 50/50 right now whether it works or not comparing the the average player base for this time and what it is today hope this is fixed soon i was realy planning on making use of the 200 % exp for some new toons

Translation into English?

I think that NOC is going to take a look at it after the people working with NFOservers were not sure what the problem is, so it may take awhile for them to get back to NFOservers to get back to @Sodaboy. It sounds like this will take a day longer or more if I get what that means.

NOC is a Network Operations Centre, so essentially the people who monitor the networking.

NFOServers is our server host.

Sorry, NFOservers is still looking into it. They're trying to rule anything out on the VM side first, but I've already done that and have shared my findings.

Now they're finally looking into the switches and what not. I don't have any ETA as to when connectivity will be restored.

Hey,
I'm having troubles to log in. It's talking about server full or patch server connection failed.

It was working nicely yesterday. I can connect sometimes but it's really not working well.

Error: No903

AAAAnd we're DOWN Again....*Resumes uncontrollable twitching and trembling waiting in anticipation!* HHHRRRRRNNGGGGGGH!! XD!

Hey,
I'm having troubles to log in. It's talking about server full or patch server connection failed.

It was working nicely yesterday. I can connect sometimes but it's really not working well.

Error: No903

Things are back to normal for me now.

Back