Rojo
Sundowner
Rinka
anemi
Serenity
Skylar
Jonathan

Last edited:
Hm, cool :). I can donate a Cannon Rouge to the Ranger with the highest score as an extra incentive. Unfortunately I don't have time to participate, but I encourage others to do so!! Cool idea man!

Hm, cool :). I can donate a Cannon Rouge to the Ranger with the highest score as an extra incentive. Unfortunately I don't have time to participate, but I encourage others to do so!! Cool idea man!

I'll note that in the rules thanks aizen!!

ohey looks like i won !

Attachments

• psobb 2016-11-13 18-52-18-643.jpg
    psobb 2016-11-13 18-52-18-643.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 117
On a serious note, I may participate. I have some alt's I need to level.
I'll see if I have anything worth donating towards the prize pool. Maybe some PD/PC/Mats or actual useful items. Anything good I already have is mainly items I'm using right now...BUT WE'LL SEE

I want to participate but it's a full time commitment. Oh well. good luck everyone. great movie too.

Oooh I might do this

I would love to do this as well. BTW, how and when can I send you a guild card to verify that I am doing this challenge?

I will lose... but gosh darn, I'll join and try!

...I need to look into how to power level without relying on others too much.

The Rat Race will begin 11/18/16 at 3:00 PM CST.

I just want to point out that this is 9pm server time, on a Friday.

ie: 3 hours before the deadline to hit milestone rewards for next week.

I hope we can hit it without your event :(

I probably won't be participating. And if enough interest picks up and more participants join, ill drop in a Rainbow baton 50h (lol) for first place in addition to whatever other item they wanted

I would love to do this as well. BTW, how and when can I send you a guild card to verify that I am doing this challenge?
You can send it to me at 3pm cst on Friday in lobby 8. or anytime after that. all guild cards will start from there. just let me know here as well so I can gather interest :)

I probably won't be participating. And if enough interest picks up and more participants join, ill drop in a Rainbow baton 50h (lol) for first place in addition to whatever other item they wanted

Thanks, I added it to the list (kinda) :D

ooo this is perfect! just thinking of making my Racasy so this is a extra motivator... lets hope i can get the shit i need in time

Damnit responsibilities!!! Oh well... This sounds fun! Hope everyone has a good time with this :)

Just realized I'm not going to be home the night this starts, or most of the next day either LOL
gg andy last place.

Back