Rat Race!! The Race to 180.

Eh from what I've gathered is one one can no life lvl to 180. I think everyone's got a decently equal chance :)

This does seem like a lot of fun, but the two biggest factors in who'll win will probably be who has the best gear, and who has the most friends online often (aside from the obvious: who puts more time in).

Regardless, may the fastest rat win!

Im considering it. Are there any rules against multi clienting with a buff bot esentialy or having non rat race participants rush ttf?

Im only asking as while i think a level race is a great idea, the potential of a lvl200 killing everything in a ttf after having the lower level tag everything scews the race a little.

Im considering it. Are there any rules against multi clienting with a buff bot esentialy or having non rat race participants rush ttf?

Im only asking as while i think a level race is a great idea, the potential of a lvl200 killing everything in a ttf after having the lower level tag everything scews the race a little.

I just hope people dont resort to just power lvling themselves alone. The goal of this event is to get everyone playing together. Theres really nothing I can do to stop it if people go that route. I just hope people don't.

Edit: Rule #5 added for this issue.

My other issue, while i understand the equipment rule, is it possible to enforce a rule where you cant pre level a mag for the event? A capped mag esentialy makes you level 30+ at level 1. Imo all mags should be the same level (5) upon start of the race.

My other issue, while i understand the equipment rule, is it possible to enforce a rule where you cant pre level a mag for the event? A capped mag esentialy makes you level 30+ at level 1. Imo all mags should be the same level (5) upon start of the race.

Id love to do this, but its not enforceable :(

I think you should do something even crazier, and do a race to 180, with a new account, and cannot transfer any items across. Obviously, there is no way to enforce this outside of the honor system. But I'd like to see people feed their mags, and navigate everything together. I think that'd be even more enjoyable.

I think you should do something even crazier, and do a race to 180, with a new account, and cannot transfer any items across. Obviously, there is no way to enforce this outside of the honor system. But I'd like to see people feed their mags, and navigate everything together. I think that'd be even more enjoyable.

problem with that is no one would get to 180 untill like a fortnight has passed

I may do this on the next Rat Race. I am already collecting items for the 2nd round.

wait are we still making rules up?
I planned on kinda doing my own thing to level. I usually play when a lot of people don't and I AFK a lot :p which would inconvenience other people trying to level.
I may have to drop out if we HAVE to play non-solo

Andy confirmed no friends.

There's no way I'd have time to be competitive in this, but I do have two characters who just hit Hard. Don't feel like resetting them, but excited that there will probably be people to team up with.

There's no way I'd have time to be competitive in this, but I do have two characters who just hit Hard. Don't feel like resetting them, but excited that there will probably be people to team up with.
Overall that is the goal. Players lvling together :D

Arch persuaded me and now ☆WHITILL☆ joins the rat race!
full

Ill be running. Ive been doing math and number crunching best exp routes and most eficient weapons/class.

Good luck to everyone partaking.

Back