Rat Race!! The Race to 180.

ArchOmega has entered the race! (I cant win any prizes or win them back)

ArchOmega has entered the race! (I cant win any prizes or win them back)
I can't either, but I'd love to get from 70-80 on my FOmarl and should have some time to play tomorrow evening / this weekend. Would probably even play on Hard just to party with someone other than Bernie and Ash for a bit.

Who all is still racing?

Hi I'm 59 but I'm not competing for prizes :e

I would like to join the race. I just started pso today and my friend told me to get in on the action. I also got a mag and some nice bits to start me off which was nice of him. ^^.

I need arch to see me to start @Archivebit ?

Last edited:
Yeah you need to mwet with me in game before lvling.

Are you online now?

I'm staying HC too many goal to fill. I'll be NM eventually.

full

Here's my "proof pic" anyway. I'm still gonna give you my guild card before I start, I just don't wanna get accused of cheating if the game bugs out and says I "switched characters" or whatever (who knows, PSO is full of bugs).

Man I wish I had (read-only) access to the server's character data or something to make leader boards and see how the rankings change over time. Would be more exiting for onlookers if we actually knew what was happening. XD

Man I wish I had (read-only) access to the server's character data or something to make leader boards and see how the rankings change over time. Would be more exiting for onlookers if we actually knew what was happening. XD

@Sodaboy @Matt Is there a way we could do this if i have their guildcard # for you?

So I figured Greenil was wrong ID and entered a new one into the race as well (my greenil was like lvl 60 at the time):

4P3w9ym.png

Level 53 already hue.

pBT2irt.png

Back