Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Solo'ed Saint Milion for the first time
Was handsomely rewarded :D
full

Wew, cg. You finally got it @CritDraw, all that hard work payed off ;)

Now have fun Unsealing!! (only just got around to starting mine..)..

Last edited:
"Finnaly after 12 hours"

Love this. So cute. Try saying that after spending a full year hunting the pos on gamecube without HBR and such :3 You got no idea how lucky you are. Grats anyway ;3

"Finnaly after 12 hours"

Love this. So cute. Try saying that after spending a full year hunting the pos on gamecube without HBR and such :3 You got no idea how lucky you are. Grats anyway ;3

I think that's referring to this session alone, not his entire SJS hunt. Still certainly very lucky indeed and not a year on GC indeed haha!

"Finnaly after 12 hours"

lol, what? I've doing this hunt for 3 months on this server (not counting a decade on Gamecube) This was the session alone, like Spuz says.

Last edited:
Not to mention this dude doesn't frigging sleep haha, PSO > life. (hes on pso more than me what is this insanity)

Decided to go straight to the point for this one instead of hunting on hard with Pinkal, cuz f*** boxes. :D

Blue Barrier 2016-10-19.jpg

Now farming limiters will be even easier than before. :)

Rabarta Merge 2016-10-19.jpg

lol, what? I've doing this hunt for 3 months on this server (not counting a decade on Gamecube) This was the session alone, like Spuz says.

Ok that makes more sense then, the way you posted it looked like it was 12 hours total haha.

Only one a Force needs is Rabarta merge unless u want Barta/Gibarta merge for collection.

Yeah collection is one of the reasons but they can be useful sometimes too. Gibarta can reach very high dmg with proper equipment and even Barta can make things a little faster when fighting Falz to help with TTF runs etc... And I'm a completionist anyways. ;)

Last edited:
Back