Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Yeah collection is one of the reasons but they can be useful sometimes too. Gibarta can reach very high dmg with proper equipement and even Barta can make things a little faster when fighting Falz to help with TTF runs etc... And I'm a completionist anyways. ;)

Rabarta is always gonna outdamage Gibarta..even if you had Siren Glass Hammer and Gibarta, Rabarta has faster DPS. If Gibarta had the same rapid spam as Rabarta, then Gibarta would be worth it.

atm I just use red/blue/yellow barriers so it doesn't actually feel like a chore

I plan on getting them too for times when switching is not possible or worth it... or if I just feel a bit lazy. But when I want to squeeze a bit more extra dmg I'll have the others too. My goal is always to have as much flexibility as possible when I play a game like PSO. I'm kinda nuts for collecting stuff too... well totally nuts is some cases. Don't be surprised if I finally get a Pwand and start hunting for a second one eventually. Did I say I was nuts? :D

Finally, the second halo gave me what I wanted.
GGfscwU.jpg
kag4D0i.jpg
icOd2We.jpg

Gibarta's cooldown really kills it...

Guess you're right. I did some research and I didn't find anything else that could potentially make Gibarta usefull. Even the lower TP cost don't seem useful so I guess I'll just get the merge for the sake of collecting all of them. Thx for the info YOmap. :)

PakuPakuPakuPakuPakuPakuPakuPakuPakuPakuPakuPakuPakuPakuPakuPaku

and a Guilty Light.

What do I do with these things? I can't use em.

Should... should I throw them out?

Fly.png

I started playing again after about a 2 month break and so far haven't found anything too interesting. Found my 3rd Glide Divine (yay (I payed for my first one)). But I did come across this thing:

full

full

It's the 2nd item with 60+ hit I've got as a drop on Ephinea. I mean it IS a Charge Weapon, and 60 hit IS great, but I can only feel... Eh about it. Cuz daggers. Daggers are eh.

Back