Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Saw 15 Del Rappies in 1100 Rappy Spawns :) (Would love to know if it was bugged, because it seems to be back to normal now)

Joined Ephinea practically day one when it launched back in September 2015. Had my first 8 characters to 200 right after the third anniversary ended in 2018. Got sidetracked with a lot of things, but five more years and now I have all twelve character classes leveled to 200. This crude level 200 plaque I stitched together for myself using all of my historical screenshots shows the play times for each character right when they hit 200. Section IDs have shuffled, and will again yet, but man oh man does it feel good. I know I'm not not the first to achieve this, however it's one of the very rare occasions I wanted to share something publicly.

Thank you everyone for a phenomenal 8 years. Here's to another 8 and more!

1693705116565.png

At times I enjoyed the event. I felt guilty for not joining or creating many White/Purp Forest and Cave, opting for the more interesting CCA, Tower, Seabed, and Ruins. That might explain why my finds were underwhelming. Maybe next time I'll get some cool banners. It's always a gamble.

My finds:
55h Charge Vulcan (Whitill Kondrieu)
55h Berserk Vulcan (Purp CCA)
45h Berdysh (Merikle)
Agito 1975 (Mericus)
FS 25h
140 worth of Golds

Characters from
196→ 198
193→ 196
195→ 196
150→ 194

See you guys Halloween or CF!

Last edited:
I logged in for the first time in a long time about a week ago to experience the Anniversary event and I only had a measly 10 PD's at the time and the best thing I had was a Glide Divine. I was Level 130 at the time.
I'm now 153 and I have obtained enough photon drops to buy one of the most key nuke force options available... I'll be good for a long time with this thing.
Crazy... absolutely crazy...

Attachments

• magical piece.jpg
    magical piece.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 51
Aside from a 30h FS, 35h guardianna, the usual agito, 0h milla, purplenum card meme banners and some useless 75h+ drops, I found a bunch of interesting stuff and finally decided to get a set of sphered baranz launchers during this anniversary event.

find.png

Last edited:
As stated on this Event Summary Thread my event was pretty decent and fun.

Here are my pics:

Items I used my event bought spheres on
5FnLL0m.png

Level 200 HUcaseal
I5YbKnj.jpg

Guld Drop
YnGa3kI.jpg

HoTSOG drop
x4e0JLL.jpg

Using & 6x PF for Orange
8vuIeGu.jpg

Back