Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Wow, you play on your Dreamcast Offline ? So cool >^w^< !
I also play PSOv2 on Dreamcast (hardware), cause I still have my old MEIERLINK lv146 in a VMU.
Unfortunately it's very rarely... I already spend enough time here on ephinea.
Haha nice. Actually I was online here. Someone joined right after I found it and we finished the rest of ruins.

About a week ago, I figured until I get my units I'd get myself a simple cure/shock in case of Hildetorr farming without the annoyance of getting zapped and shocked constantly by Hildelt. Only took about 5 runs of TE before a Hildeblue popped and gave me the cure/shock in question. Just quick and painless.
CureShock.png

Then, like some idiot that I am, I figured i'd torture myself by going to Vhard Desert on my RAmarl who isn't the most equipped...safe to say it was a horrible time BUT, while playing through Lost Shock Baton, the very first Girtablulu rewarded me with the HSC!
pso133289102946204612.png
Any sane, underequipped person would've lobbied back out but somehow I got compelled to reach the Saint Million teleport and, while I didn't screenshot it, I nabbed myself a bonus Heavenly/Arms from that same run, a unit I temporarily need so...despite the annoyance the rewards paid off.
I have many new hunts set up but it's the usual uber stuff like Tollaw Lavis from Pnum, Milla from Whitill Tollaw. Ultimately Wakamo is working toward Canon Rouge farming and eventually a hit MKB for Archvile. Will see if the ol' Arch/Luck ++ will kick in or leave me dry.

cSj6ddU.png

After 90,756~ Ob Lilies 256~ of which were Mil Lilies.
and some 4 years later.

Abbath Drop.jpg

Meier's FATEFUL DROP
was reached today during a solo "Fragments of the Memory" where she was hunting a Swordsman Lore on Delsaber. 8th Anniversary Event bonuses helped a lot. She finally die (again) in peace >^w^< !

Last edited:
Meier's FATEFUL DROP was reached today during a solo "Fragments of the Memory" where she was hunting a Swordsman Lore on Delsaber. 8th Anniversary Event bonuses helped a lot. She finally die (again) in peace >^w^< !
congrats!!! it's also a bit refreshing to see a video without addons or "/showwep" enabled, especially at 196!

Back