Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

The last time i posted on here was showing a PW (with 35 hit lulz) that i honestly thought was the best and probably the best item i would ever find (i know hit on a PW is worthless, but considering its rarity, i thought it was a hell of a find)...well i guess thats no longer the case

upload_2021-1-23_8-34-14.png

Last edited:
Not really an accomplishment, but an update.

Apparently my masochism knows no end:

pso132559858141414571.png

But seriously folks, the war is over. I already found one SJS. The problem is, my now-TJS dropped clean, and I want to Sphere it, so I need to find ANOTHER SJS. That way, whatever % it drops with, it will give me direction on what to Sphere on the clean one.

Certain precautions are being taken to protect my mental health for this hunt:

1. I already found a SJS, so I know I'm not cursed or, if I was, the curse is broken.
2. The chances of my 2nd SJS hunt taking longer than my first hunt are like 0.5%
3. I'm using a character that can actually gain XP and levels (rather than my Lv. 200 RAmar) so that there's other mental "rewards" on the way.
4. I'm stopping to pick up all the high end barriers and shields that drop and vendoring them when my inventory fills. This breaks up the monotony and will allow me to build up a ridiculous amount of Meseta.
5. I'm only doing this when I have nothing else to do. (My previous SJS hunt was basically all I did for like 4 months.)
6. I'm not tracking any stats on this hunt. I don't wanna know.

This is the nice SJS hunt. The easygoing one. Hopefully.

:eek:

Finally Achieved this:
hb0F8gA.png

Total ES: 38
Total PD's (Specials Only): 1,760
Total Grinds: 5,315

My 5th level 200 on Normal-Mode.
8 in Hardcore
1 Old-Schthack
1 Destiny

PfYJzHu.jpg

bFqPbAO.png