Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

MAE Desert (Pinkal) all the way. I've done about 150+ MAE Desert runs and found 7 Limiters and 3 V801.

I'd also add that the RNG is a cruel mistress. I only found 2 Limiters in my first 120 runs, and then found 5 in the past 30ish.

I did about 75+ runs of Ego without getting a hildetorr. Then proceeded to get three within the same day.

I did about 75+ runs of Ego without getting a hildetorr. Then proceeded to get three within the same day.

It really seems that's how the RNG works in this game. It took me forever to get my first v502, then it started raining v502... I got 3 others without looking, same for my wife and I saw a couple more dropping in random games I joined. Then the same thing happened with v801... *shrug*

It's most likely a matter of perception though. ;)

After killing more than 2,500 Zus (including 1,200 since last night), finding 4 Swordsman lore, having 6 other people find a V101 in her game in less than 24 hours, sleeping about 4 hours last night and spamming MAE Desert endlessly since yesterday after she got out of work, @ElenorCamuel FINALLY found her V101:

pso131495367659768380-jpg.4903

I was studying in the family room and heard some screaming, I saw the banner on my own game and asked "Oh God, who got it this time?", but the screaming wouldn't stop. "Wait, is it finally yours...?", followed by "YES!!!! FINALLY!!!!!".

That woman was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

Attachments

• pso131495367659768380.jpg
    pso131495367659768380.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 273
Yeah I haven't done a PSO grind like that back since dreamcast in in University >_> I may have Roger Murtaugh'd a few times! I definitely can't keep up with you guys anymore XD

Big thanks to those that helped on my desert runs ^__^ Escher, Demitethion, Rambo, Garm, Kül, CharlieC Steven and many others.

@Lileya Plz forgive me D: I did and folded all the laundry and got you lunch D:

Last edited:
I didn't have very good finds during the event. A couple v101s and some okay hit items, but nothing anywhere near uber. Heck, I did 152 Desert runs and only found one HS. That said, I was pretty disappointed that I didn't get my day in the sun during this event.

Until today...

I had 176 Gold Badges after crushing down all my Silvers and Bronzes. I decided to keep 150 of them and do the Hunter's One Gold Gamble for the remaining 26. On my SECOND gamble, I got this. Needless to say, I think this made me happier than even finding a Platinum Badge would have:

LWVTA6Q.jpg

I finally got something truly, truly amazing. I feel so much more content now.

Thanks, everyone, for all the encouragement in the face of bad luck. I can't wait to turn this into a SQ. Now I gotta figure out what to do with the 45 hitter that I bought :p

I didn't have very good finds during the event. A couple v101s and some okay hit items, but nothing anywhere near uber. Heck, I did 152 Desert runs and only found one HS. That said, I was pretty disappointed that I didn't get my day in the sun during this event.

Until today...

I had 176 Gold Badges after crushing down all my Silvers and Bronzes. I decided to keep 150 of them and do the Hunter's One Gold Gamble for the remaining 26. On my SECOND gamble, I got this. Needless to say, I think this made me happier than even finding a Platinum Badge would have:

LWVTA6Q.jpg

I finally got something truly, truly amazing. I feel so much more content now.

Thanks, everyone, for all the encouragement in the face of bad luck. I can't wait to turn this into a SQ. Now I gotta figure out what to do with the 45 hitter that I bought :p
ill take the 45h off you ;)

Reactions: Ade
Back