Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

I had a hoard of bronze badges lying around and decided to try gambling with the thief. On my FIRST TRY I got this purty shield and nothing but trash items afterwards. I think she was just trying to make me waste the rest of my badges thinking I'd get another rare item.. >.>
pso131476561404770836.jpg
Stats aren't amazing (and they fluctuate when walking/attacking), but it was better than the trash tier shield I had lol. Plus it's pretty. *-*

I had a hoard of bronze badges lying around and decided to try gambling with the thief. On my FIRST TRY I got this purty shield and nothing but trash items afterwards. I think she was just trying to make me waste the rest of my badges thinking I'd get another rare item.. >.>
View attachment 4639
Stats aren't amazing (and they fluctuate when walking/attacking), but it was better than the trash tier shield I had lol. Plus it's pretty. *-*
Try and get a v101 v801 pronto! Ill give you a smartlink for free when i get home monday/tuesday

Try and get a v101 v801 pronto! Ill give you a smartlink for free when i get home monday/tuesday
I totally want both, also want a limiter or adept. Gotta get 'em eventually, either by drops or trades. :)

I totally want both, also want a limiter or adept. Gotta get 'em eventually, either by drops or trades. :)
I have 801 I could sell, normally go for about 12 PDs, ill sell to you for 10 if interested? I can hold for you too if you are.

Last edited:
I have 801 I could sell normally go for about 12 PDs, ill sell to you for 10 if interested? I can hold for you too if you are.
Ooh thanks for the offer ! ATM I only have 1PD, but when I get more I'll take you up on that offer. :)

Ooh thanks for the offer ! ATM I only have 1PD, but when I get more I'll take you up on that offer. :)
Ok cool, I will Reserve for you, just hit me up when you are ready. If you dont want it anymore, Just let me know too, no pressure.

finally got one of these badboys with hit :]
pso131479319964664156.jpg

Back