Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Only took 5 PC to go from 40 to 50 Hit o_O
pso131473966584178623.jpg

YEEES I FINALLY GOT A DORPHON ECLAIR TO APPEAR
pso131475473589951616.jpg

It OHK'ed my noob ass with it's charge a couple times Dx... but I managed to kill it and find what I've been looking for. Now if I can just get an effing cursed cloak I'll be happy lol.
pso131475473907061579.jpg
<3 MAE Crater for this

YEEES I FINALLY GOT A DORPHON ECLAIR TO APPEAR
View attachment 4621

It OHK'ed my noob ass with it's charge a couple times Dx... but I managed to kill it and find what I've been looking for. Now if I can just get an effing cursed cloak I'll be happy lol.
View attachment 4620
<3 MAE Crater for this

Cgs,
btw if you play with the Launcher you can get wide-screen instead of 'classic full-screen' + also 'high res hud' which makes all your hud and menus smaller. It's so good if your using the lua too because cramped screen is ugh ;_;

Cgs,
btw if you play with the Launcher you can get wide-screen instead of 'classic full-screen' + also 'high res hud' which makes all your hud and menus smaller. It's so good if your using the lua too because cramped screen is ugh ;_;
Thanks ! Personally I'd love to have more room, but sadly my potato can't handle the higher resolutions. x.x (I opted for 800x600 w/low settings) It plays well everywhere, but CCA.. my god that fog is pure framerape. I gotta get a new PC eventually so I can get outta this cramped hell. xD

I didn't know that high res hud did that, I'll give it a go to see how it works.

Thanks ! Personally30'd love to have more room, but sadly my potato can't handle the higher resolutions. x.x (I opted for 800x600 w/low settings) It plays well everywhere, but CCA.. my god that fog is pure framerape. I gotta get a new PC eventually so I can get outta this cramped hell. xD

I didn't know that high res hud did that, I'll give it a go to see how it works.

My computer is pretty bad, and I manage them all. If you struggle with framerate using frameskip x2 or auto in the extra options helps a ton (and lowest settings). Also you can get different patches to reduce lag, such as removing that fog completely: http://universps.online.fr/pso/bb/skin/listeSkinUS.php5?cat=30 <<<---- at the bottom by Lee is 'anti CCA fog'.

Also under that is 'iboughtmycomputerfromwalmart' patch which removes all particles from the game to boost speeds and reduce lag, at 1st not seeing stuff (don't see most Techs, most particle based attacks from enemies like glow balls etcetc) was funny but you get used to it. If you don't want to go that far a few up is a list by eve which has 'barta lag fix', 'ep4 boss egg lag fix', 'sub des lag fix', 'barba Ray lag fix' and one or two others which are dank. My Craptop still laggy with all the above implemented though xd

Woah thanks a ton I'll give those a try, especially the anti CCA fog ! That level was the worst for me Dx

EDIT :
The anti CCA fog worked wonders ; I can play CCA without that framerape fog ! :D I gave the other stuff a try, but at 1280x720 it's still pretty choppy and slow, so for now I'll stay on 800x600. Thanks again for that link :)

Last edited:
Back