Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

HAVE FAITH AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE
inb4 15h

=/

Funny you should say that.

Back on Scht I hunted Froozer with hit. It dropped 27 times there and I found it with hit ONCE, and it was 15 hit.

So, lifetime I'm 1/51 on FS w/ hit, with the worst possible hit.

:l

Ade, for the love of God. Please find some positivity, I'm not attacking or trying to have a go but all you do constantly is winge about your bad luck.. and if that's all you talk or think about that's all your ever going to see and have. Positivity creates more positivity. Negativity creates more negativity (horrible cycle to be stuck in). Look at all your wealth and how lucky you have been, positivity man.

R5fjTRx.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ade, for the love of God. Please find some positivity, I'm not attacking or trying to have a go but all you do constantly is winge about your bad luck.. and if that's all you talk or think about that's all your ever going to see and have. Positivity creates more positivity. Negativity creates more negativity (horrible cycle to be stuck in). Look at all your wealth and how lucky you have been, positivity man.

I've accrued my wealth by selling many, many small things. To be honest, I only have a few amazing finds over the course of 4 Lv. 200's on this server. (Not to mention I have about 240 million extra EXP beyond those 200's.) The game cannot detect positive thoughts, so items will not drop more often if I'm more positive. I figure at this point people probably find my endless hunts more amusing than anything. I didn't mean to cause any irritation ( ._.

Last edited:
The game cannot detect positive thoughts, so items will not drop more often if I'm more positive.
Ofc not, but if your always positive you'll notice the good things more, be happier and consider yourself lucky (so many people have the same luck, it's pso rng and counting doesn't help ones mentality lol), if your always negative you'll notice the bad things more. It's benefit is only yourself.

I'll do a run with you anytime if I see ya. We can get it, just gotta believe and you will receive. I'll even tell you how to make the hunt x10 faster/easier.

Last edited:
I've accrued my wealth by selling many, many small things. To be honest, I only have a few amazing finds over the course of 4 Lv. 200's on this server. (Not to mention I have about 240 million extra EXP beyond those 200's.) The game cannot detect positive thoughts, so items will not drop more often if I'm more positive. I figure at this point people probably find my endless hunts more amusing than anything. I didn't mean to cause any irritation ( ._.

Just be glad you never did mil lilies.

I probably should have found p-wand from lilies 1-2 times by now. I never did. I did find a bronze badge though!

Please do o blessed torr slayer.

If the answer is "play on HC" you're getting a bitchslap.

Do viridia ma2v2 hilde route instead of ego runs. 14 hilde few rooms in with like 4 other easy spawns in 1st room. Takes few mins.

Last edited:
Ego is 54 Delts in about 13-14 minutes if you get really good at the runs. This is with solo RAcast, so I don't even have Shifta until after building 100 PB. I'm sure other classes could go even faster. Seems like either one is a good hunt.

To be positive: In the last 40 to 50 runs or so, I've accrued 125 HP mats that I don't need. I sell them 5 to 1 but I can't find any buyers lately. Isn't 5 to 1 pretty competitive?

Any alternative Garanz farming quest to Lost Soul Blade? Looking for these addslots and its getting silly after no slots at 24 runs...

Also finally got Hu to level 20 as a small accomplishment n.n

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyu
Any alternative Garanz farming quest to Lost Soul Blade? Looking for these addslots and its getting silly after no slots at 24 runs...

Also finally got Hu to level 20 as a small accomplishment n.n

Forsaken friends has you straight into mines 2 and has 22 Garanz. Watch out for Megid trap at the end of the boxes in long room.

Back