RA Armour

Zeronics

Hey all, what would be a good armour to use for my 109 RAmarl? I know the class is a bit pants in group content but so far my samurai armour has been doing me ok, though if there's something better i can use i would love to find out about it because then i can give my armour to my partner. As a HU It's probably much better for her anyway.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Personally my favourite armour on RAmarl is the Lieutenant Mantle, because it has decent DFP/EVP and also gives you trap vision.

Will I suffer much by losing my attack speed from samurai armour? Or should i just try and trade for a god/battle and use the mantle? I'm still pretty fresh to the server in terms of play time and don't have a lot of wiggle room with equips i have that i can use

Definitely try to get a battle unit! (God/Battle or higher) Having a battle unit is usually always better than having attack speed armour except in a few cases, and on RAmarl there's no cases for it.

Definitely try to get a battle unit! (God/Battle or higher) Having a battle unit is usually always better than having attack speed armour except in a few cases, and on RAmarl there's no cases for it.
Matt, do you know the best way about getting stealth suit? Like what the quest is and the steps. (John told me mid-game once, but my attention was split) Thanks

It's from Gallon's Plan, you farm for so many Photon Tickets and then you give them to some NPC in it.

I forget prices and how to get the Tickets in Gallon's Plan, but that's basically it.

It's from Gallon's Plan, you farm for so many Photon Tickets and then you give them to some NPC in it.

I forget prices and how to get the Tickets in Gallon's Plan, but that's basically it.
Ah cool thanks, ill check it out

Lt Mantle like others have said, it one of the best armors in game for all classes but droids just cause of trap vision.

Still, for when you reach higher levels...
-bright circle for 25 dark resist
-sacred cloth for a free cure para protection (could come up in forest, cave for sure, ruins, Temple for sure, spaceship, control center, and sub desert randomly)
-aura field for pure def stats if you want that

various others some had brought up are cool still option wise depending on the situation.

Granted sol atoms take care of para and shock fine and defense isn't that important but yeah they are options.

Ah cool thanks, ill check it out
to clarify for gallon's plan though, you're basically running 3/4 of a forest run with alicia along. it's very boring and you don't really run into any worthwhile enemies.

at the end alicia asks if she can take the egg sample, choose yes. otherwise she just steals it and you won't get any tickets, and your entire run of the quest was for nothing.

it takes like 20 tickets and you get 2 per, so it's quite the grind.

Back