Quick question - Quick answer

I'm not familiar with the tools but you'd need something to be export the textures from the V2 file and import it into the BB file. It also might not be that simple.

Hey guys! So when someone is selling an armor or shield what is the numbers after the armor? Example: frame (13/25) I'm sure it has to do with stats but I do not understand.

Hey guys! So when someone is selling an armor or shield what is the numbers after the armor? Example: frame (13/25) I'm sure it has to do with stats but I do not understand.

It's to do with min-max of Dfp/Evp on the armour/shield.
So as example let's use Flame Garment:
Dfp: 180-230
Evp: 114-134

And someone posts ''Flame Garment 35/10'' <--(smaller version of what readers show)

Those numbers are the stats so would be the Base 180/114 + 35/10 = 215/124 Dfp/Evp stat flame garment. The readers that people use for items also write stats like ''Flame Garment [35/50][10/20]'' which is your [Dfp][Evp], stat/max for said armour+shield.

I personally don't know the max stat of anything without checking, except maybe RR which is like 85/35 (don't quote me on that, I'm not 100% on RR max either but it's close to that if wrong.)

For checking stats you can use the Ephinea wiki (most reliable), pso-world or the list on phantasystarved's resource guide (handy to have in list form).

Last edited:
So I'm thinking about making a new character tonight. Currently I have:
Humar Lv 13X Skyly
Hucast Lv 14X Oran
I plan on making a Hucaseal (I love hunters) next, and was wondering which section ID would help me most at this point.
I was thinking Viridia or Redria next. What do you guys think would be best? Open to any ID except Skyly or Oran at this point. Thanks!

So I'm thinking about making a new character tonight. Currently I have:
Humar Lv 13X Skyly
Hucast Lv 14X Oran
I plan on making a Hucaseal (I love hunters) next, and was wondering which section ID would help me most at this point.
I was thinking Viridia or Redria next. What do you guys think would be best? Open to any ID except Skyly or Oran at this point. Thanks!

If it were me, I'd go Redria. I don't have the headspace for a long answer, but a quick scan of the drops makes me favor that over others.

Redria's one of the strongest overall ID's for sure. The most in-demand ID's can change with whatever is scheduled for HBR and Viridia was also a favored choice for the Halloween mini-event so it doesn't hurt to have one on hand either, maybe later as your fourth character. (You can see I cover a similar spread with my characters).

What's a good overall S-Rank weapon to have for Rangers? I'm saving up for my first one

I'd go with Demon's needle. Very useful as an all-purpose weapon. Hell needle is popular, but the problem with that weapon is that its full potential is limited to EP2, where nearly everything is weak to Hell special. You'll get more mileage out of Demon's needle overall.

Well, Demons is great but going by @Armando-L 's sig he has RAcaseal so I would go Hell > Arrest (SN will suffice until you can afford Arrest so personally, I would go Hell) unless he plans to make other rangers soon.

Thanks for the advice guys! I do plan to make a RAmar for that sweet ATA soon~

So it does sound like Demon's would be the best

So, I went to Paganini to get a photon booster with 45 photon drops, but he's not selling it. How do I get a booster?

Back