Quick question - Quick answer

@Melirei Subjectively, I notice hardly any difference with or without Smartlink using slicers, even without glitching.

Hello guys! New player here, I used to play the crap out of PSO on gamecube and i found this server and I've been hooked for the past week or two on a RaMar playing by myself for now.

I've been lurking here for tips and just repeating the forest part of TTF on hard, i just started doing VH but i feel i lack damage to do it quickly (lvl55)

My question is what are some good rare weapons i can farm for kinda fast to help me start completing VH a little faster? currently I'm using a generic laser, a launcher, and I have a soul eater from the quest line for melee. I want a frozen shooter but it looks like that may be a while before i can farm for it. Thanks!

My question is what are some good rare weapons i can farm for kinda fast to help me start completing VH a little faster? currently I'm using a generic laser, a launcher, and I have a soul eater from the quest line for melee. I want a frozen shooter but it looks like that may be a while before i can farm for it. Thanks!

you aren't really going to farm much until ult. best advice would be to get your mag up to 200 asap, and grab a 50h charge arms, 50h charge vulcan, and frozen shooter from someone's shop once you've found a few pds. should each go for 1pd.

you aren't really going to farm much until ult. best advice would be to get your mag up to 200 asap, and grab a 50h charge arms, 50h charge vulcan, and frozen shooter from someone's shop once you've found a few pds. should each go for 1pd.

Nice! thank you for the tips. I will plan on doing that and try to find some pds along the way. so far my mag is lvl 80-ish so I have a ways to go lol.

no worries. if you've around now i can toss you some starter gear, not sure what I've got but should help

Last edited:
Reactions: Mad
Hello!

question: this game runs well under w10? Someone who can confirm it?

Judging from what I read from the following post it seems that there are issues..

https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/new-to-game-installing-for-first-time-read-this.6417/

Thank you in advance!
It runs fine for me in Windows 10 with no slowdown or crashes that I can attribute to the OS. I remember having to do some workarounds when I originally installed it, but it’s fine now.

That said, my computer is on the higher end so I can’t speak to performance differences that may exist relative to other versions of Windows.

Question about Weapons/Armor/Units I should hunt for and what my Equipment setup for my 3 characters should look like.
I have a Hucaseal, Racaseal and Hunewearl.
Feel free to PM me the answer.
Thanks!

Quick question from someone who just started on this server recently. Is there any custom content(quest?) that contain an item shop for the sole purpose of magfeeding?

Is there any custom content(quest?) that contain an item shop for the sole purpose of magfeeding?
No, there is no quest like that here. I forget which server had a quest I believe in EP1 called 'The Mag Farm', but that isn't on Ephinea.

No, there is no quest like that here. I forget which server had a quest I believe in EP1 called 'The Mag Farm', but that isn't on Ephinea.

OMG, is this like a quest where all items are available in the item shop at all time (sol, monomates, monofluids, etc.)??? n.n

I think even just copy pasting the item kiosk thing in Phantasmal World #4 and putting it in pioneer 2 would be lovely :rolleyes:

OMG, is this like a quest where all items are available in the item shop at all time (sol, monomates, monofluids, etc.)??? n.n
If I remember correctly, it had all items available that you can feed to a mag in the Tools Shop. When you select the NPC, it would bring up a menu that looked something like this:

[Monomate]
[Dimate]
[Trimate]
[Monofluid]
[Difluid]
[Trifluid]
[Antidote]
[Antiparalysis]
[Sol Atomizer]
[Moon Atomizer]
[Star Atomizer]

Then it would being up another menu after your selection with the following options to choose how many of that item you would like to purchase:

[1]
[3]
[9]

Schtserv has The Mag Farm, but the quest was broken for Sols (and also Stars iirc). When you selected Sol Atomizers, you would instead end up purchasing Difluids.

It worked fine for mates and fluids.

It sounds a bit disappointing quite frankly. Not being to buy 10 of an item would more or less fuck up your items order for mag feeding when you feed 3 mags. Or when you're feeding an ammount that's not 1, 3 or 9... >_>

It was too good to be true. ;_;

Back