Quick question - Quick answer

I know you can't mark3>dreamcast.That's not what I'm asking. I'm following the evolution path already with each cell. As specified above it won't let me use master system (the 1st one). As the requirements are in place I am asking, what req is needed to evolve into master system from Mark3. And then the following evolutions?
I misunderstood. I found some info on http://higegamer.web.fc2.com/mag/, although I don't know if it's accurate. It states the following requirements:
  • Mark 3 -> Master System: character level 70+, mag level 60+
  • Master System -> Genesis: character level 80+, mag level 70+
  • Genesis -> Sega Saturn: character level 90+, mag level 90+
  • Sega Saturn -> Dreamcast: character level 100+, mag level 101+

I misunderstood. I found some info on http://higegamer.web.fc2.com/mag/, although I don't know if it's accurate. It states the following requirements:
  • Mark 3 -> Master System: character level 70+, mag level 60+
  • Master System -> Genesis: character level 80+, mag level 70+
  • Genesis -> Sega Saturn: character level 90+, mag level 90+
  • Sega Saturn -> Dreamcast: character level 100+, mag level 101+

Oh, lvl 60 instead of PSO saying 50, ok I'll try it.

Curious, my RAmarl has used 75 Power Mats (only chucking them on to the character for now, will reset and max later down the road) and it wont let me use anymore with the ATP being yellow at level 165. I've tried to find more info regarding RAmarls max mat usage but I can't find anything, but I was sure it was more than that. Anyone know/have a list with more info on it?

Curious, my RAmarl has used 75 Power Mats (only chucking them on to the character for now, will reset and max later down the road) and it wont let me use anymore with the ATP being yellow at level 165. I've tried to find more info regarding RAmarls max mat usage but I can't find anything, but I was sure it was more than that. Anyone know/have a list with more info on it?
All human classes, RAmarl included, have a max material usage of 250 (not counting HP/TP materials). That said, you can't use materials to increase a stat that's maxed out, indicated by the yellow ATP number.

I've been wondering.. Is there a way to sell yellow items or do you just trade/drop them to other players ? I've started amassing a hoard of rods I don't really need, save for 1 of each lol.
pso131474606348207539.jpg

I've been wondering.. Is there a way to sell yellow items or do you just trade/drop them to other players ? I've started amassing a hoard of rods I don't really need, save for 1 of each lol.
View attachment 4602
If you have spare rare items and you're on a team, you can trade them in for team points in the menu. The item is consumed when you trade it in.

If you were using mag/units with ATP boost, remove them and you'll be able to use more power mats provided you haven't used more than 250 mats total.

What's the most efficient way to gain XP at low levels? I'm brand new to the server and trying to take advantage of the double XP right off the bat, I've done a couple of runs of Forest only TTF so far, but I'm wondering if there's a better way.

What's the most efficient way to gain XP at low levels? I'm brand new to the server and trying to take advantage of the double XP right off the bat, I've done a couple of runs of Forest only TTF so far, but I'm wondering if there's a better way.
Forces can nuke for much faster EXP, but you need the meseta for fluids, and perhaps decently high level techniques to start off with. Hunter and Ranger could use one hit kill specials to level as well, although I don't know if it's faster than grinding TTF. If none of these are available, the most efficient way would be finding a group to play with, hopefully you can find other people who are also leveling a low level character.

Why do people prefer no attributes (or negative %'s), on force weapons & Lavis cannon? Does it even matter?
It doesn't matter functionally (assuming Lavis is for HP draining), but some people think having those kind of %s is more aesthetically pleasing or cooler.

Is there a way to see a leaderboard of who has the most hbr points? I hear people talk about it but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

what is this
57MaP08.png

what is this
57MaP08.png

Never seen that in my life. Are you using a custom hud?

Maybe it's a mail from someone, try pressing F6 to see if you have and respond. Perhaps?

Back