Quick question - Quick answer

Right but I feel levels should probably not be a thing to consider since the goal is to get as far as possible. :P

Context is important.
I mostly try to hunt my own things though and don't rely on trade too much

if I were to make a hunter, which class would be best taking into account that I mostly play solo?

Indeed it is.

Quote training is hard on mobile, but hunl is clearly better in his situation when he doesn't have the "right gear and application" you yourself allude to.

I don't even.

Thanks everyone for the replies. I think it's better if I take HUnewearl for now then.
Can't say I have too much good stuff at all yet, and with no hunter experience she probably is the better choice then.
Maybe I'll make a Hucast once I got some more equip and exp someday.

@AbyssalLizard :
when you choose a mat plan be careful. Since you solo you may want to put more focus on MST, so you can heal to full with less casts of resta.

I made this mistake with my HUnl. Just ask around, there are vets here that can help you get a plan like that.

I'm just correcting the misinformation that HUnewearl is a better late-game soloist than HUcast. That's why I added that HUnewearl is a decent choice for beginners. My response was directed toward more than the original post.

Addendum: If you play HUnewearl and I offended you, I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention. People are free to play whatever they want. The game is pretty easy with or without following the meta.

hi, can you guys please tell me which quest or quests would be best to unseal a limiter? I'm sure the info must be here somewhere, I just can't seem to find it.

thank you!

hi, can you guys please tell me which quest or quests would be best to unseal a limiter? I'm sure the info must be here somewhere, I just can't seem to find it.

thank you!

Ep4 normal game.
Beyond the horizon, pay 10k meseta and spam Gifoie 1st two areas, /lobby, remake.
Maximun Attack S, spam gif, some moving and Rabarta, /lobby after area 2.

BTH is faster but MAS costs no admission so do which you please. Can also do maS in E1 if your bored but it's nowhere near as good.

Are you just as likely to receive an armor or shield that has its maximum potential stats as you are to find that armor or shield with its lowest potential stats?

is there other item besides red ring and S-Prats ver2.01 that gives extra ata, since im already at max and i am a humar so cant use sparts :v

a QQ: How important is DEX on your mag for a Ranger? I followed a person's instructions and I have close to 40 DEX and 11 power on my mag currently. He said at level 50 to feed it dimates. Is there a certain amount of dex i should have at a certain point?

I see, and Any unit that gives ata after maxed? :((
Proof of Sword-Saint for certain rare weapons.

a QQ: How important is DEX on your mag for a Ranger? I followed a person's instructions and I have close to 40 DEX and 11 power on my mag currently. He said at level 50 to feed it dimates. Is there a certain amount of dex i should have at a certain point?
Check out mag stats listed in this topic to get a rough idea of how much DEX your Ranger's mag should have.

Basically, in E1, in Forest weapons are more likely to drop with N; in Caves weapons are more likely to drop with A. Similarly Mines and Ruin drops their respective areas the most. In E2, the distribution are more uniform, with minor differences between areas. E4 probably follows the same distribution as E2.
Source: Matt

Does this actually apply to rares or just normal items? I know rares have their own % pattern.

Also if anyone has the numbers it'd be appreciated.

Does this actually apply to rares or just normal items? I know rares have their own % pattern.

Also if anyone has the numbers it'd be appreciated.
% pattern usually refers to the distribution of the amount of percents (5~90%), which is different for common and rare weapons, while this is about the distribution of attributes(N/A/M/D/H).

I believe the data are found in "ItemPT.gsl".

% pattern usually refers to the distribution of the amount of percents (5~90%), which is different for common and rare weapons, while this is about the distribution of attributes(N/A/M/D/H).

I believe the data are found in "ItemPT.gsl".

I mention % patterns as I know rares have their own rules, meaning it doesn't matter where you hunt rare weapons, they are equally as likely to roll the same values for hit and area %.

What I'm trying to find out is if you're looking for a particular attribute, or lack of, are you better off hunting in certain areas? (if the drop tables allow for it.)

E.g. SJS - tower/seaside, Heaven Punisher - forest/cca.

Rephrased:

Are normal weapons that drop in forest are more likely to have N?

Does this also apply to rare weapons?

Is there a list of these values/how to open .gsl?

Last edited:
Back