Quick question - Quick answer

Do you do the second sub desert part on that? I tried it today and all of the goran detonators and girtablublus were pretty annoying and slow to kill.

beyond horizon = stop when gifoie stops hitting shit (3rd area)

mas = stop after first area (dont even kill the girta, just /lobby)

beyond horizon = stop when gifoie stops hitting shit (3rd area)

mas = stop after first area (dont even kill the girta, just /lobby)

Actually, in maS If I'm on FO I'd do the crator area too because it's easy gif spam, HUney just the first. The only reason to choose maS over BTH is the 10k admission fee for BTH.

Also maS EP1 is fun but I wouldn't use it to unseal. I've used it at low levels instead of TTF frequently.

What's special about a type GU/Mechgun? Is it like an S-rank weapon where I can add stuff to it for PD? Google search isn't coming through this time.

Is there a guide for avoiding damage from bosses in Ultimate? Havn't touched ultimate bosses on my HC bc im too sloppy so any advice or tips will do.

Is there a guide for avoiding damage from bosses in Ultimate? Havn't touched ultimate bosses on my HC bc im too sloppy so any advice or tips will do.

No guide afaik. Just go in and learn the patterns. I guess.. I could write something for you..

Dragon:
Shoot and make him lie down asap so he doesn't run over you. If ranger people use CR (bazooka) alot to make him fall quick, but anything you can deal damage quick to him will make him fall. If you struggle to make him fall fast hes charging at you so best to run to either side, and then watch out as he will chase you. He can't turn fast so best to circle and get a hit out now and then or whatever, wont take long for him to fall. If he runs over you youll most likely freeze, not a big deal with more HP but if low HP he can easily squash you while frozen, so cure/freeze can help you get a quick mate etc. If you don't then do enough damage for him to die by the time he flys up and goes underground you can use the map in the menu to see his direction and path. That attack doesn't do much damage but if your low HP it's probably best to have a cure/freeze on so that his underground doesnt charge you (but instead knocks you over). And mate/resta easier.

De Rol:
His initial glow ball strike upon entering can be avoided by running directly ahead to the edge of the platform, the location is just right of the left section (you'll see a line along the raft, just right of that). He then stabs you tons and it's just working out timing. I'd say it's about a NHH attack (40% speed on saber) between each stab. If you can't kill fast other attacks will happen. Floating Spikes that surround you must be attacked to kill (shooting easiest). The ones that land on the floor you can shoot on at a corner and hide in that corner. Anymore glowballs after that idk if there any any spots for them. If he flies above with rocks, you can see where they are landing but never majour damage. If you get to the point he shoots a laser you can run to the side of the raft and position yourself so your off the edge and his laser will target but not hit you; if you can get the spot right there is always the running back and forth tactic you see people doing.

Volopt:
I'd say about 800-850 is enough to solo him with EFR/EIC resists as long as you are able to avoid that glowball. If not then you'd need a buddy (or 1510+ HP).

Form1- Glitch his screens asap so that his pillars don't rise and you go onto form 2. If you struggle with this you need to kill his Red pillar before he attacks. Can also dodge by moving at point of attack. If your expecting to be hit by these pillars having EIC + EFR resists helps weaken the attack and having sols for the shock or cure/shock.

Form2-
His glow-ball that traps you can be dodged by running in circles as it cannot turn fast (if you get caught and are solo expect to take 1501 damage, biggest EP1 damage afaik). The lasers which target you before he does his giant pillar stamp on your face can be avoided by moving to the right or left at point of attack (timing is essential), these do around 800ish dmg. When he shoots missiles they tend to be all of a sudden in the face so idk if can be avoided but small damage anyway.

Falz:
I wouldn't tackle him unless you have good resists; EFR+EIC around 30-40 and 1k HP is enough. (I often do with 800-900 HP with good resists but it's risky)

All attacks are elemental and Set damage so Deband/Jellen is useless.
Darvants (spinners) at first will either knock you down or with more HP will just keep hitting you repeatedly. It's best to avoid them at all costs. You can use your quick weapons menu to move around quicker without going into battle stance (where you walk slowly close to a target); the minimap also helps alot with how many are in each direction. So I tend to flick between quick menu and not to look at the map/dodge.

Form 1:
He spits darvants from one of his heads towards the stage. If you or your group are to weak to kill him fast its a good idea to have a person in the group shooting these darvants down so they dont build up and wreck you/get in the way. He will also cast a rabarta/rafoie usually at the person closest to this mouth afaik. If your low HP he can freeze+kill with rab+raf if you dont unfreeze+mate fast enough. So again EIC and EFR resists help with damage alot here. Cure/freeze helps if you cannot wiggle fast enough.

Form2:
This stage is where most people die, because of his crazy rabarta/rafoie spam. As mentioned previous EIC and EFR really help with the damage. These attacks can also be ''dodged''. When he lowers his arms (his left for rab and right for raf) you know hes about to attack. He targets the location of the players so if you at that point run directly left or right (away from him) they often miss you or you only get caught by one or two rather than a fuckload.

After each rabarta/rafoie spam darvants popup from the ground so its good to circle to avoid (or if a force in the group can gif spam so they darvants die as they rise). Cure/freeze also helps if you can't unfreeze fast enough after Rab before darvants.

When he does his Divine punishment: The attack when he's raising his arms and then shoots beams can be avoided if you are moving. He basically targets players so there are alot of spots to avoid it. However this is usually the best time to strike and attack him so more often than not your all stood there spamming charge mechs. The attack damage is in the 700-800 range so as long as your HP is up it's no biggie.

Form 3:
You need 814 HP to survive his slap and he will do this to one of the players right as you start, so make sure to be above that after you warp to this phase. Sometimes he can ''Dbl slap'' (One slap then another right after). So after being hit by a slap I would say its usually a better idea to mate up quick rather than using resta (unless he moves away). In this form he has a beam attack which after he rises he faces the player he wants to target. These can be avoided by running for your life. Just run in one direction and they will bounce around behind you as long as you keep running (a little curve helps in the run). Check the minimap to see the pattern of them. They do 700 damage when hit however they can dbl penetrate as their are two beams. If you get hit from both sides the same time or if you dont move at all when he targets can damage 1400 (700x2). His grants can be majourly decreased by having ELT resists, and this can even prevent being knocked down with enough HP/ELT to get an extra combo to attack. If he has someones soul, dont shoot (well you can but it will hurt woah). The megid he spits instead of the beam attack (when he has a soul) is pretty slow and weak so easily dodgeable by moving and only requires low EDK. Normally doesn't do much but you get somone dead from time to time and a party of giggles.

Some Resist tips:
People usually prioritize EIC resists as its usually the killer.
Angel Ring is obtainable via claires deal which has decent ELT if not Anti-Light ring.
The F2 button to your gear helps alot with switching shields and units during the boss if you desire (for grants etc)

Shields with good EFR/EIC resists: Attribute wall (something like 47ish) / God Shield: Kouryu (lvl 101) / From The Depths (lvl 150) / Red Ring (lvl 180).

Units like: Resist/Blizzard / Resist/Flame / Heavenly/resists / Devils/Resists, can also help alot.

Note: If you do not have any of the above shields then ''Ultimate Shield'' non-rare or others similar available in the blue shop, check their EFR/EIC.

Last edited:
Can you go to Montague to boost an enemy part weapon's hit multiple times, or can you only boost it once?

Like, can I boost a Bringer's Rifle's hit to 10% now, then go for 40% later?

Each stage of 10% is individually done so can do 10% then wait as you wish before next 10% etc.

Getting to 50 is pricey. He's a cheap cuck.

Hi guys, quick question here. I just start in HC, I was wondering how rare are the scape dolls, it is like pc like or way more rare then that? Also if you have any tips I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks you :)

hey i was wanting to know if there was a way to farm for tp mats
also would like to know the difference in v501 and v502

Last edited:
Hi guys, quick question here. I jupage-106 in HC, I was wondering how rare are the scape dolls, it is like pc like or way more rare then that? Also if you have any tips I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks you :)

See this:

If those haven't been modified at all in Ephinea... you can download my ItemPT editor and load an original ItemPT file... I don't expect you to do that... so for PDs and scapes.

-- All values divided by 10000
PDs (all eps)
15 - 20 - 50 - 80

Scapes
Ep1: 50 - 70 - 100 - 150 (300 in ruins)
Ep2/4: 50 - 70 - 135 - 200 (300 last 2 areas, ep2 seabed- towe / ep4 boss)

Keep in mind there are values for each Episode, Difficulty and Section ID... so I really don't expect and extensive reply in the forum...
I guess this would be a good opportunity to code something to export to libreoffice sheets (whatever format that is).

Scapes don't generally get used to trade, we all just share. Tips on what exactly?

hey i was wanting to know if there was a way to farm for tp mats
also would like to know the difference in v501 and v502

TP mats: Gallons roulette, lucky coins for this roulette obtainable via PW quests or the new VRift quests.

V501: 50% hell/arrest/chaos/Blizzard boost.
V502: 100% hell + 50% arrest/chaos/Blizzard boost

Does anyone know if here in ephinea there's that glitch that turns your mag red? It was something with androids and banks or w/e...

Back