Quick question - Quick answer

You don't believe anything, question everything or complain when you don't get things your way. Par for the course with you.

Sodaboy said:
You don't believe anything, question everything or complain when you don't get things your way. Par for the course with you.

How is using the site's own statistics to do simple math at all complaining. I was simply asking if there was a reduced rate for the quest? I am in no way complaining. It is really unfair to assume my tone, when it was not formed in that manner.

First there was "Drop check" viewtopic.php?f=21&t=776 as if we'd post different values on the posted drop table than are actually on the server.

Then there was like 100+ (exaggerating, more like 6 or 7) moderation reports you sent about Jeff and your fail trades.

I seriously laughed out loud with your whole taking things as a "personal attack" on you.

Then next is Kondrieu must not be 1/10 because of the runs, then someone tells you that I told him that it's 1/10 and now you suspect that we've implemented an actual reduced Kondrieu rate for PoD-only. (Like, seriously?)

I'll probably never pay attention to any of your reports or questions about things related to the server again, because they're just a waste of my time to investigate or answer.

Sodaboy said:
First there was "Drop check" viewtopic.php?f=21&t=776 as if we'd post different values on the posted drop table than are actually on the server.

Then there was like 100+ (exaggerating, more like 6 or 7) moderation reports you sent about Jeff and your fail trades.

I seriously laughed out loud with your whole taking things as a "personal attack" on you.

Then next is Kondrieu must not be 1/10 because of the runs, then someone tells you that I told him that it's 1/10 and now you suspect that we've implemented an actual reduced Kondrieu rate for PoD-only. (Like, seriously?)

I'll probably never pay attention to any of your reports or questions about things related to the server again, because they're just a waste of my time to investigate or answer.

What is the report function for if people are spamming and instigating? Its not like there is a way to delete spam posts or ignore someone on the forum.

I ask for clarity on drops because obviously the episode 4 rates have been changed numerous times and those rates have been tailored for Ephinea. I am not the only person interested in it. The questions asked are specific to different areas of EP4.

You're the server admin, and you can conduct yourself however you'd like here. But, I find your behavior and responses extremely unhelpful, juvenile and rude. Its not how you grow a community.

Jeff, c'mon now, that's too much. Lol. I know you're trying to be anti-Lynx or anti-complainer, but FOR REALZ... CHILL, YO.

Nah, I dunno, I just get annoyed when people complain too much... even if sometimes their complaints are valid... if it's over and over, I get upset. All I read is "WAH WAH WAH WAH WAHHHHHHHHHHH..." like a crying baby.

Like there was no reason I needed 7 moderation reports about stupid shit in my inbox. One or two would have been enough and if action was warranted, I would have taken it.

And, basically, someone asking if something on our own website isn't what's on the server is basically calling me a liar or putting up false information.

If I was to put up a customized PoD rate for Kondrieu, I'd have posted it in the change log topic, just like I did the EXTREMELY SHOT DOWN AND SINCE RETRACTED Rappy Drop update.

It's a little ridiculous.

I think a lot of us just wanted to confirm that it was Kondy trolling and not an error in the code or something. Thanks for clearing it up.

I'll look into the code, if you guys feel Kondrieu's appearance rate has been broken since forever. I know his rate is higher than any other rare enemy, but he uses the same code to spawn. I know around the time of the Halloween stuff, I added in code to support a rare monster global appearance rate boost... There is a multiplication that happens based on the rate and the appearance rate... I know the rate value now is a 32-bit number, perhaps it is overflowing on the multiplication, so I'll change it to 64-bit and see if that does anything re: Kondrieu.

You know, also, the numbers on the page for Kondrieu are just his kill counts. It could be possible other people see him who aren't on the forums and don't beat him so the number doesn't increment. But, anyway, I'll look at it again.

falkenjeff said:
Does the rare item drop code have any similar potential overflow issues? (from all monsters)

Not asking because I think it's broken... Only asking because if it WAS broken, it would pretty much be impossible for any of us to prove it and report it. And I assume it uses a similar mix of multiplying various numbers together, especially with PSO2 and luck involved.
I doubt it. This Kondrieu thing, if it's a problem, was noticed pretty quickly, right? If rare drops had something similar going on, I think we'd notice a distinctive lack of rares.

Hello !

My question : do the special quests, Halo : Ten, have a higher chance of spawning rare ennemies ?

Because if not, i did a run in Forest on the said quest, on hard, and encountered 6 Hildeblues et 5 Al Rappies. Isn't that a bit too high ? I read that Kondrieu's apparance rate was being studied, so i wondered if this was a bug or something ...

You got 6 and 5 in one quest? That does seem too high. It has 3x the rate. You shouldn't have encountered 11 rare enemies in one quest...

Woops, gotta go down for emergency maintenance. Yeah, I messed up the rare quest.

Well, i will say 5 and 4, to be sure. But no less, i'm serious, i still have all the red boxes in my inventory, as they rained with the rare ennemies. Another player was with me, and could tell you the same. At the beginning i didn't pay attention, i thought that was pure luck, but they kept coming, especially in the last room, in front of the Central Dome.

Edit : Okay, thank you !

Where the hell was the fucking maintenance warning? I swear to fuck its like you timed it just to piss me off. "D/C by a GM" my ass.

Rare monster rates were 300x for the rare quest due to the changes in the code made earlier. They've been corrected now.

Colette said:
Where the hell was the fucking maintenance warning? I swear to fuck its like you timed it just to piss me off. "D/C by a GM" my ass.
Do shut up.

Ok, thank you. Do i need to delete the red boxes next time i log in ? Hope it hadn't been exploited too much. Good night.

Sodaboy said:
Colette said:
Do shut up.

I wish you woulda at least said SOMETHING, I was an hour and a half into subdes because I cant buy POD yet. :\

That's up to you. Thanks for reporting, doesn't look like you got anything really serious except a bunch of Photon Claws.

Luckily no one got a gang of stuff on Ultimate, but I didn't look at all the logs yet.

Back