Quick question - Quick answer

Always Depressed said:
Can someone confirm that I cannot get v801 as a bluefull from astarks on very hard. I was going off this but under the drop rate on the website, it shows Caduceus as the drop. Just want to make sure before I waste more time trying to get something I can't actually get.

If you are playing on Ephinea's server and check the drop list: http://ephinea.pioneer2.net/drops.php?secid=3
Then yes, the drop is Caduceus 1⁄370.68 for Bluefull Astark. I do not believe the PSO-W drop rates *for episode 4* are relevant to any server (but I could be mistaken).

*edit: clarification

Remember Soda did some changes regarding to episode 4 drops based on some old sources, I don't have links to that/those topic(s) but I do recall it being a thing.

(1) So I heard about Magic rock "Heart Key" being available from Valentine's day and White day quests. After some more searching there's also people saying that in Blue Burst the reward was replaced by Rambling May. What's the real situation here?
(2) Where can I find an accurate/up-to-date list of minimal amount of PDs to trade for a certain item at Paganini's place?

Melirei said:
(1) So I heard about Magic rock "Heart Key" being available from Valentine's day and White day quests. After some more searching there's also people saying that in Blue Burst the reward was replaced by Rambling May. What's the real situation here?
(2) Where can I find an accurate/up-to-date list of minimal amount of PDs to trade for a certain item at Paganini's place?
From what I read it's changed to rambling may thank god because I spent alot of time, hunting trading and saving 100 pds for my 2 heart keys to make sweetheart Armor just for it to have no value because a quest gives them out for free. That change was a smart one and I hope it's true

Yes, White Day gives Rambling May in BB.

Heart Key isn't "worthless" if it's given out in White Day though... it requires preliminary steps in Valentine's a month beforehand, and it's only available for one month, and it can't be done infinitely due to those preliminaries in Valentine's in February.

I have something weird to ask. Both FLOWEN'S SWORD (replica/military) and FINAL IMPACT have LCK+ and EVP- bonuses according to ItemPMT. But for whatever reason, EVP- bonus doesn't show up on the equipment screen. I've used Lee's ItemPMT editor to check BB's ItemPMT and manually checked GC's ItemPMT with a Hex Editor. Both show the same. GC stuff for reference:

Code:
FLOWEN'S SWORD: 4 (stat boost index)
04 @ 0x2ED6

LCK+ 5
EVP- 15
070B0005000F @ 0xDE68
http://www.pso-world.com/images/items/flowensword03.jpg

Code:
FINAL IMPACT: 13 (stat boost index)
0D @ 0x37E6

LCK+ 10
EVP- 30	
070B000A001E @ 0xDE9E
http://www.pso-world.com/images/items/finalimpact02.jpg

Shot weapon has a EVP- bonus too, and it shows up just fine in the equipment screen:
Code:
Shot: 28 (stat boost index)
1C @ 0x36CE

EVP- 10
0B00000A0000 @ 0xDEF8
https://i.imgur.com/GW6SRd9.png

Just wondering what's going on. ;)

Matt said:
Yes, White Day gives Rambling May in BB.

Heart Key isn't "worthless" if it's given out in White Day though... it requires preliminary steps in Valentine's a month beforehand, and it's only available for one month, and it can't be done infinitely due to those preliminaries in Valentine's in February.
i know what you mean but compare that to 50 pds still much much easyer to obtain

Why does the Del Rappy/Sand Rappy ratio seem so high on the kill counter page? According to the kill counter it appears that the Del Rappy spawn chance would be about 1/100 instead of 1/512. Did the spawn rate change or are rappy kills counted in a weird way?

Rappy kills don't count unless you actually kill them. Also, the people killing the Rappies are most likely using MA4 to check a huge spawn of Rappies to see if a Del Rappy is present. If its not, they just restart the quest and try again without killing them. Fairly easy to skew the numbers like that.

Noblewine said:
Does anyone have a recommendation on a guide for trading stuff. Sorry I didn't know where to ask.

Yeah! Here's how you do it.
Start > Items > Trade Window
Give everything to me
Accept. :)

Is Kondrieu's rate 1/10 on Ephinea or has it been altered to a lower trigger chance? I'm 25 runs in without a sighting. The server statistics show 1 rare sighting in the last 59 boss fights.

Lynx said:
Is Kondrieu's rate 1/10 on Ephinea or has it been altered to a lower trigger chance? I'm 25 runs in without a sighting. The server statistics show 1 rare sighting in the last 59 boss fights.
It could be even worse, if someone is explicitly farming Kondry and leaving the arena if is not him xD
Those counters are for kills

Soly said:
Lynx said:
It could be even worse, if someone is explicitly farming Kondry and leaving the arena if is not him xD
Those counters are for kills

I could see people doing that on hard mode, but for me it is too much exp to pass up on ult. Still, my question remains; Is the rare appearance 1/10?

falkenjeff said:
Sodaboy has not confirmed anything though. It could just be RNG.
I do not think it would be "RNG" over this sample size. I'm personally at 29 runs now. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 1/32 to make the drop rate similar to other boss drops at 1/64.

theres always the chance we all been unlucky. Just because it's 1/10 don't mean you will get it 1 out 10 try I myself done maybe like 30 plus runs for heaven stiker and haven't seen him once yet during those runs

Kondrieu is still 1/10, guys. I just asked Sodabuoy about it. :D

Ryan said:
Kondrieu is still 1/10, guys. I just asked Sodabuoy about it. :D

Is there a reduced rate for PoD perhaps? I find it extremely hard to believe that in 150+ boss rolls (people are alt+bs'ing on hard) you end up with only 3 rare spawns. Especially when 1/10 would yield some variance near 15. 3 is so far out of the bell curve for "1/10" that it doesn't make sense. So is there a reduced rate for PoD?

Back