Quick question - Quick answer

Well yeah, but I listed what to go for. Cuz i doubt he has one and making one to level an id bot is just a waste of a pgf. If we're mentioning all there is also

Clio.
Mg / Mg+ (FOnewm only).

What are some good, maybe underrated, RAmar weps?

I currently have a Snow Queen (no hit) which hits pretty often, two S-rank needles (demon's and arrest), charge vulcans, a hell beam with hit, a charge laser with hit, cannon rouge with no hit, and a charge arms with hit.

Any other stuff I should pursue? Is Gi-Gue's canon a good one? Is Burning Visit any good? Best weapons for machine types? Is a Blizzard Needle viable? What about Dark Meteor?

Last edited:
What are some good, maybe underrated, RAmar weps?

I currently have a Snow Queen (no hit) which hits pretty often, two S-rank needles (demon's and arrest), charge vulcans, a hell beam with hit, a charge laser with hit, cannon rouge with no hit, and a charge arms with hit.

Any other stuff I should pursue? Is Gi-Gue's canon a good one? Is Burning Visit any good? Best weapons for machine types? Is a Blizzard Needle viable? What about Dark Meteor?

To look out for:

Demons Mechgun.
Heaven striker.
Excalibur.
Frozen shooter instead of 0 hit Sq and get hit Sq.

Dealing with machine types: Fs + charge vulcans/HS.

DM: I have a dark meteor and it's great for a few things but due to it being combo locked it's outclassed by other stuff so it's a lot to make for something you won't use much. I use its special for knocking sił dragon down at start/ dub switches/ gol dragon / gal gryphon + derol/Barba Ray in certain positions but in order to be efficient it's using this with other weapons. If you want to play with one make one on SB and play around. It's defo fun.

Blizzard needle: with the current boosts I'm sure it could be useful and enjoyable but is outclassed by arrest. I'm sure it could be handy in mines if you play alot in their (personal untested but soon to buy one myself). And v501/2 will help. I've been enjoying a raygun on humar so I wouldn't say it's out of the question to get a needle. Just not priority of what you want/need.

Gi gue: Just a weaker cannon rouge afaik?

Burning Visit: junk.

To look out for:

Demons Mechgun.
Heaven striker.
Excalibur.
Frozen shooter instead of 0 hit Sq and get hit Sq.

Dealing with machine types: Fs + charge vulcans/HS.

DM: I have a dark meteor and it's great for a few things but due to it being combo locked it's outclassed by other stuff so it's a lot to make for something you won't use much. I use its special for knocking sił dragon down at start/ dub switches/ gol dragon / gal gryphon + derol/Barba Ray in certain positions but in order to be efficient it's using this with other weapons. If you want to play with one make one on SB and play around. It's defo fun.

Blizzard needle: with the current boosts I'm sure it could be useful and enjoyable but is outclassed by arrest. I'm sure it could be handy in mines if you play alot in their (personal untested but soon to buy one myself). And v501/2 will help. I've been enjoying a raygun on humar so I wouldn't say it's out of the question to get a needle. Just not priority of what you want/need.

Gi gue: Just a weaker cannon rouge afaik?

Burning Visit: junk.
Thanks for the reply.

A pity Dark Meteor is too situational. Blizzard needle might be cool then. I have a Blizzard Gungnir 50hit and it hits pretty often, so I can only imagine if it was unreduced. No real interest in Exaclibur. I just think it's too OP and ugly. I use a 40hit Yamigarasu (hell special with v502) on Yowie and I land it really often.

Oh man. Hit yams is Sexy. SO badass looking too. Nice find/buy on that.

For some reason I am having trouble getting Dr. Montague to offer the option to add hit to my Bringers Rifle... I am talking to him in Claires Deal 5 repeatedly, and I have my rifle in my inventory plus a photon crystal, and I have talked to him in 9-5, and then completed the quest.

When I talk to him, he says something like "I see you've been using my homemade weapons with care, ha ha ha..." and then nothing.

Do I have to talk to him within a certain time limit in 9-5? the guide says to do it ASAP as if there is a time limit. idk

This is frustrating me >.<

Hmm. I dont see the issue. Do you have the enemy conversion Montague in unsealed door or did you buy the weapon and try to add hit? (not even sure if that effects but I've always done 1st). Did you talk to him briefly and then go or did you completely talk to him? Like 2-3 times for all dialogue? (in 9-5 or w/e). Is it the same character and the same mode? (as in both normal). Sorry to ask silly questions.

on the character I did the 9-5 gov quest, I didn't have access to ep 1 montague. But I tried it on my other character that does, and still doesn't work (Although this character doesn't have the gov quest done.. But I just read, I think in this thread, that the gov quest isn't required anymore)

For some reason I am having trouble getting Dr. Montague to offer the option to add hit to my Bringers Rifle... I am talking to him in Claires Deal 5 repeatedly, and I have my rifle in my inventory plus a photon crystal, and I have talked to him in 9-5, and then completed the quest.

When I talk to him, he says something like "I see you've been using my homemade weapons with care, ha ha ha..." and then nothing.

Do I have to talk to him within a certain time limit in 9-5? the guide says to do it ASAP as if there is a time limit. idk

This is frustrating me >.<
Did you get an extra cutscene with Montague (and Elenor) when completing 9-5 (when you reached the exit transporter)? Did you access the rumored "Merissa AA Room"? A while ago we had a hypothesis that you only see the cutscene if you completed the circular room fast enough, or if you did that and visited the AA room. We also had a hypothesis that seeing the cutscene is an indicator that you did what was necessary to unlock adding hit.

No I didn't see a cutscene at the end.. I was running solo on a FOmarl so it was pretty slow lol. I entered a small room that spawned 4 Merissas, it was near the end.. Although I skipped them cause it was a pain fighting them with no space xD

No I didn't see a cutscene at the end.. I was running solo on a FOmarl so it was pretty slow lol. I entered a small room that spawned 4 Merissas, it was near the end.. Although I skipped them cause it was a pain fighting them with no space xD

Well I gave up doing it on ult lol, so I just did it on normal, and everything worked since I did everything under the time limit. Also I didn't need anything completed in Ep 1 as it turns out :)

Well I gave up doing it on ult lol, so I just did it on normal, and everything worked since I did everything under the time limit. Also I didn't need anything completed in Ep 1 as it turns out :)
Thanks for confirming this and sharing - I had no idea there was a time limit involved.
Now if only I can assemble my Dual Bird so I can stop using my PCs on BPD2 and start powering up my weapons. ><

Back