Alright then, happy hunting!Its ok i recreated to a Rucast i was only lvl 10 & only lost 1 PD lol
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Alright then, happy hunting!Its ok i recreated to a Rucast i was only lvl 10 & only lost 1 PD lol
Thanks for your helpAlright then, happy hunting!
I'm very new to this, having only played offline back on dreamcast forever ago. I read that running a VR mission is a quick way to level, and that you can make a party for this. What level should I be before I advertise this? What should I name the lobby? And what are lobbies that run this normally named?
If you don't plan to use a set (2 Baranz launchers), Machine & Dark is usually the recommendation. That's pretty much for all weapons you don't run in sets.Alrighty, Baranz Launcher. Add 50% hit, then what two attributes to focus on if you don't have plans to get two of them? RAcast vs RAmar as well if possible. TY!
Did I hallucinate this? I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it was now possible to spawn monsters regardless of their usual zones. As such, you could fight a Grass Assassin in Forest 1 like in the old promo material of PSO.
addons like floor reader or dropbox trackerHow do you see hit% on weps before you pick them up & equip them?
Check the requirements on the github page for this addonYeh i just DL from here https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/dropbox-tracker-addon.29892/
Went to my folder which has no Addon folder so i created one, went into the game & clicked the backtik button as stated under the escape button & nothing happened?
Am i doing something wrong?
No. That has never worked in any version of the game while playing online, and blue burst is always in online mode.Can you telepipe trick to spawn rares on Ephinea? I'm pretty sure you can't but I've been told otherwise.
In one person mode or in online mode?
And if it did used to work, when was it changed?