Quick question - Quick answer

What does it mean when I create a one person room and it says (classic) next to my section id? Does that change the drop tables? Can I do pw4 on one person?

It just means you're not using PSO2 mode. Your drop table remains the same and you can keep doing PW4 in 1P.

According to https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Weapon_attribute_drop_tables , all Rares use the 555 Pattern.
So if i'm looking for a M&A60 Vise with good %, there is little difference as to whether i get it in Forest or Ruins in terms of the "Pattern selection".
So i need to be lookin at "Area percent chances" instead, am i understanding this correct?
You read that all correctly yes; so If you are looking for specific attributes then this can help you, but if you simply after one with hit it is the same throughout Ultimate (5%) so you just hunt the best option available to you (depending on ID/quests in rbr/event etc).

You read that all correctly yes; so If you are looking for specific attributes then this can help you, but if you simply after one with hit it is the same throughout Ultimate (5%) so you just hunt the best option available to you (depending on ID/quests in rbr/event etc).
Thank you very much, yeah of course i'm primarily after Hit%, was just previously a bit confused over patterns, thought they apply to Rares aswell (which would have added an extra layer of complexity when figuring out where to hunt things).
But i guess this way is ok too, thank you Spuz

Last edited:
I’m debating on getting either an S rank hell weapon or an S rank Demons weapon for my ranger. Ideally I would like to get both someday. But which do you find to me more reliable across the board? Are more enemies weak to demons than hell? Or is the hell special just too good to pass up for my first S rank gun. I’ve noticed that Hell is great in Ep 2 and Demons is great for ep 4??

I’m debating on getting either an S rank hell weapon or an S rank Demons weapon for my ranger. Ideally I would like to get both someday. But which do you find to me more reliable across the board? Are more enemies weak to demons than hell? Or is the hell special just too good to pass up for my first S rank gun. I’ve noticed that Hell is great in Ep 2 and Demons is great for ep 4??
For your first one I’d say to always get demons because you can spam it across the entire game while Hell is more for specifically monsters with low EDK, demons is going to activate with a needle on mostly every spawn in the game besides a few. Hell is mainly used in ep 2 so if you think you’re going to be running quests there mainly then maybe consider getting it first. Needle is fast but the range is lacking however; you might want to consider s rank shot but I would consider both to be equally good. Eventually you’ll want to have both shot/needle for a complete RA kit.

Hello Fellow Moderators ^w^,

I noticed that many old quests no longer existed on Ephinea :

Maximum Attack S quest series
Prospective Horizons, Lost SHOCK GUNGIR, Lost RIOT RAYGUN, and Lost DEVIL'S SCEPTER
The Forest of Evil
The Twisted Towers
Villainous Rift Series

Why were they removed? Is it possible that it will be available again one day?
Maximum Attack S was incredibly overpowered for powerleveling. The quests are also quite ugly because they frequently break the target limit. It's common to have > 10 enemies in front of you, and you're not hitting the enemies you'd expect to hit. Nobody played these quests for real and would usually reset at the end of the first area.

Prospective Horizons and The Twisted Towers were made by Aleron Ives. He does not want his quests on other servers, so they were removed 6+ years ago.

Lost SHOCK GUNGNIR, Lost RIOT RAYGUN, Lost DEVIL'S SCEPTER, Lost CHAOS CALIBUR, Lost HEART BREAKER, Villainous Rift series, Malicious Uprising series were made by someone who was banned 6 years ago. A few of these quests are great, but some are a complete mess (second half of Lost HEART BREAKER especially).

Forest of Evil was an April Fools quest.

They probably won't be returning.

Thank you for the information.
The whole moderator team does a great job !
I'm really excited to play on ephinea ^w^

Someone please confirm Heavenly/Battle drops from Redria Hildelt Ultimate. Please.... I'm losing all hope. 1000+ dead and I'm dying inside. x3 PDs have dropped to add to my misery. Why me, whyyyyy

Someone please confirm Heavenly/Battle drops from Redria Hildelt Ultimate. Please.... I'm losing all hope. 1000+ dead and I'm dying inside. x3 PDs have dropped to add to my misery. Why me, whyyyyy

I can confirm it does. 1000+ for 1/370 isn't that bad really probability-wise. RNG is a cruel mistress.

Don't let RNG win, it took me ~9k astark kills to find my first limiter.
Wow. That's some serious commitment.

I think I'm at 1500 killed now. I've had them drop 5 or 6 PDs and I've found x2 God/mind which is a 1/700 drop from a different enemy. So saying I'm gutted is an understatement

Is TTF the current best quest to level up? Outside of it, which quest has the most mobs for leveling?

Is TTF the current best quest to level up? Outside of it, which quest has the most mobs for leveling?
NMU3 exp is the true exp quest, but you'll either need to be a FO or have one babysitting you, especially if you're playing a cast/caseal.

Back