Quick question - Quick answer

RFR is probably the easiest monster spam we currently have with a ton of enemies if you complete it. The only issue is if your making random games then randoms will end up dying (from big boom traps or megid etc). And without scapes you fail (technically you warp up to counter but if you don't spam enter you can actually just walk away and warp back down.)

All the Xrd quests are decent amount of enemies (while covering a lot of areas/bosses) and no risk of "failure".You will probably see a lot of these during halloween.

Other than that just any MA4 is dense spawn count.

Is there a faster way to beat Vol Opt as a FOnewman/FOney when he is in his second form? So far I am only spamming Barta, but thats takes a long time to beat him.

I'm only using techs and my equipment basically focuses on items that enhances the tech dmg.

Last edited:
I just spammed tech when I did him. The wiki article says you can use the Red Saber and Crimson Coat due to the high base damage of the combo as an alternative.

@Pirotess on FOnewm you can use N-H-S on Excal, maybe even Girasole. On FOnl you can use Vivienne.

FOs aren’t very good at soloing bosses. Although FOnl is nice with Foie Merge and Club of Lac on invincibility Falz. With exception of E4 bosses are a HU specialty, even RA is great. With FO you generally wanna party up. Like DMX.

Last edited:
Is there a faster way to beat Vol Opt as a FOnewman/FOney when he is in his second form? So far I am only spamming Barta, but thats takes a long time to beat him.

I'm only using techs and my equipment basically focuses on items that enhances the tech dmg.

Unfortunately, techs are not great for boss fights at the high levels. All you can do if in multi is support and avoid attacking because of DMC. Or look into a burning diska for elemental glitching perhaps.

In OPM you can use 13 and DoB, elemental glitch and use Crimson Coat/Red Saber for the damage. Or just Vivienne it.

@masaia, @Asim, @Spuz

Thanks for your answers! Vivienne sounds like a perfect fit for my FOnl!

I'm mostly struggling with the second phase a lot. Would Vivienne or the DoB/13 equipment be good choice to deal with the second phase?

DoB and 13 seems to be a very useful combination, but I have never heard of that before. xD

Since I only just now learned I can reorder my Techs in the quick menu - when's it worth using techs as a HuNewearl? Other than shifta/deband/heals.

Since I only just now learned I can reorder my Techs in the quick menu - when's it worth using techs as a HuNewearl? Other than shifta/deband/heals.
With Gifoi you are able to control Slimes and/or Lillys quite easily. I'd put that on one of the top three spots on the quick menu.

sdjzr for supporting and a7
Gifoie for unsealing/stopping enemy rushes and such
Gizonde for vol opt screens and box opening
Razonde for large box opening around you
Rabarta/Gibarta for freezing enemies

Is there a way to swap your character model, at least on your own screen? HUcast and FOnewm are both fun to play, but not super into their looks. I remember using an action-replay back on the gamecube to replace my guys with Sonic and friends, wondered if that’s possible?

What do the (-) or (+) under a mag's triggers on the wiki page mean? Also, does a mag's shift/deband stack with player provided shift/deband, or am I better off going for an invuln one?

One other question, I want the bunny ears. Going off https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Black_Paper's_Dangerous_Deal they only drop on Normal? Is that correct? Also is there any way to make another barrier look like the bunny ears, like you can do with some weapons and weapon hearts?

What do the (-) or (+) under a mag's triggers on the wiki page mean? Also, does a mag's shift/deband stack with player provided shift/deband, or am I better off going for an invuln one?
It's at the bottom of this section on the Mags page: https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Mags#Mag_triggers

The wiki is usually a manual recreation of some drops. You can always check directly on the main site. BPDD's drops are here: https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/black-papers-deal-drop-charts/

Do Bulclaw have some known issue with their dropping items ? If they are killed too fast ?
(I kill them with 2x rafoie when they are still attached to the claws)

Is this drop rate correct ?
Hard Redria Bulclaw: D-Parts ver1.01 1/160

I now have 6 "Delsabers left arm" and 7 "Crush Bullets" wich are both rarer from ennemies in the same zone
I'm starting to wonder if I'm doing something wrong

Edit: got one, it works

Last edited:
The rate is correct, and I am unaware of any bug regarding bulclaws.

If they split they become Bulks Instead of Bulclaws where the rate becomes 1/213.33 instead of 1/160.
Crush Bullet has 2 drops at 1/110.82 and /1/91.43 which is more common than both rates so that will be more common. Delsaber's left arm is 1/182 which is more rare than a Bulclaw but after splitting into a Bulk it is less rare.

If you want to keep them unsplit for the rate don't try to kill super fast as they split but instead telepipe up and back down and they will repawn as a Bulclaw giving you the chance to kill again.

You are just experiencing bad RNG, welcome to PSO.

The rate is correct, and I am unaware of any bug regarding bulclaws.

If they split they become Bulks Instead of Bulclaws where the rate becomes 1/213.33 instead of 1/160.
Crush Bullet has 2 drops at 1/110.82 and /1/91.43 which is more common than both rates so that will be more common. Delsaber's left arm is 1/182 which is more rare than a Bulclaw but after splitting into a Bulk it is less rare.

If you want to keep them unsplit for the rate don't try to kill super fast as they split but instead telepipe up and back down and they will repawn as a Bulclaw giving you the chance to kill again.

You are just experiencing bad RNG, welcome to PSO.
Thank you very much Spuz

Got one 3 runs later, 4 slots and max def too, neat

Last edited:
Will the Halloween minievent be extended to Nov 11th to accommodate Veterans Day? This is what happened with the Anniversary and Memorial Day extension.

A real American veteran:
1698175575227.jpeg

Back