Quick question - Quick answer

If you type /partyinfo in-game it will display the section ID currently as well as all the current boosts. So you can check if someone leaves/DC's.

How exactly does the vol phase 2 glitch work? Normally you die during animation where it fades away and it allows you to attack during what would normally be a cutscene.

I had it happen one time where i dropped an item at the right time and it activated the glitch. I assume it has to do with server desync? Tried to replicate the item thing but the frame window must be low i guess because havent been able to do it again.

How exactly does the vol phase 2 glitch work? Normally you die during animation where it fades away and it allows you to attack during what would normally be a cutscene.

I had it happen one time where i dropped an item at the right time and it activated the glitch. I assume it has to do with server desync? Tried to replicate the item thing but the frame window must be low i guess because havent been able to do it again.

You mean attacking phase 2 while others in cutscene? There is no glitch really.

There is 2 ways to hit him,

1. use a command that brings up a menu such as /matcount when destinypso first aired. This is one reason no commands are in menus to prevent cutscene skipping.

2. The other way is to have a shit ton of lag that you see form 2 for a few seconds during others cutscenes and attack briefly. But then you gotta wait for cutscene after as they kill so not really beneficial.

3. Dying and reviving during cutscene might work also.

Last edited:
You mean attacking phase 2 while others in cutscene? There is no glitch really.

There is 2 ways to hit him,

1. use a command that brings up a menu such as /matcount when destinypso first aired. This is one reason no commands are in menus to prevent cutscene skipping.

2. The other way is to have a shit ton of lag that you see form 2 for a few seconds during others cutscenes and attack briefly. But then you gotta wait for cutscene after as they kill so not really beneficial.

Dying and reviving during cutscene might work with lag to allow continued attacking but I don't this is consistently replicable.
hmm very interesting. So do you think me droppin the item caused some lag that allowed it to happen? Could maybe spam drop meseta or smthng just gotta test it more cause just could have been from "organic" lag

hmm very interesting. So do you think me droppin the item caused some lag that allowed it to happen? Could maybe spam drop meseta or smthng just gotta test it more cause just could have been from "organic" lag

I don't see how dropping an item could cause you to glitch into form 2 cutscene. I think you just lagged a lot and assumed it was the item.

I don't see how dropping an item could cause you to glitch into form 2 cutscene. I think you just lagged a lot and assumed it was the item.
Makes sense lol ty for the help wasnt able to find much info online about the phase 2 glitch so ty for sharing the knowledge.

Happen to have another question:
What a good/fastest way to build pb in solo mode? For some reason i figured i could use girasole (-10% hp) for this but was sad when i realized it didnt work.

I came up with a couple other ideas to do it:
1. Obvs unequip everything and let booma hit you till full
2. /pk and use splash damage of some sort to hurt yourself near a wall/object
3. Log in 3 alts and solo-4-way-pb (wew) then log em all out and go ahead and solo within multi-mode (so still kinda difficult maybe)

Well ty for the help again o7

Makes sense lol ty for the help wasnt able to find much info online about the phase 2 glitch so ty for sharing the knowledge.

Happen to have another question:
What a good/fastest way to build pb in solo mode? For some reason i figured i could use girasole (-10% hp) for this but was sad when i realized it didnt work.

I came up with a couple other ideas to do it:
1. Obvs unequip everything and let booma hit you till full
2. /pk and use splash damage of some sort to hurt yourself near a wall/object
3. Log in 3 alts and solo-4-way-pb (wew) then log em all out and go ahead and solo within multi-mode (so still kinda difficult maybe)

Well ty for the help again o7

If you are purely building PB I would get 4x PB/increases equipped which you can take off once your 100.

Ephinea noob with a bunch of 200s on other servers over the years. Having fun so far but had a few questions.

1. How do I get dressing room enabled?

2. Can meseta be trade window traded or is it drop traded?

3. Have any weapons/armor been changed in how they function or been unlocked for other classes? Or is everything as it was in vanilla? For example wondering if there's anything like guld milla being equippable by non-RA, certain weapons combo unlocked, shields/armor being given different buffs than vanilla, etc

4. How do people starting fresh usually level up to Ultimate? Starting ramarl and just running TTF through dragon seems like the only thing I can really do since I have 0 weapons, 0 mats used and a mag still being leveled. 1-20 and 21-40 weren't too bad but at 49 now and it's a bit of a drag. Definitely took for granted that some other places have exp boosts.

Ephinea noob with a bunch of 200s on other servers over the years. Having fun so far but had a few questions.

1. How do I get dressing room enabled?

2. Can meseta be trade window traded or is it drop traded?

3. Have any weapons/armor been changed in how they function or been unlocked for other classes? Or is everything as it was in vanilla? For example wondering if there's anything like guld milla being equippable by non-RA, certain weapons combo unlocked, shields/armor being given different buffs than vanilla, etc

4. How do people starting fresh usually level up to Ultimate? Starting ramarl and just running TTF through dragon seems like the only thing I can really do since I have 0 weapons, 0 mats used and a mag still being leveled. 1-20 and 21-40 weren't too bad but at 49 now and it's a bit of a drag. Definitely took for granted that some other places have exp boosts.
1. You have to be in a team/guild with the dressing room enabled. (purchased by team leader with team points)

2. Trade window trades involving meseta do work here!

3. No, the Vanilla environment has prevailed on Ephinea as far as everything mentioned in that section of your post.

4. The main power-leveling quest here on Ephinea is the Episode 4 version of Maximum Attack S (MAS for short). People usually do the first room in the Subterranean Desert, then go back to the lobby and remake to start again because of the elevated EXP offered by monsters there.

There is also the weekly boost that offers 1 specific boost each week, 1 of which is +50% EXP. The boost resets to something new starting at 0:00UTC on Sunday, and you can check which boost is currently active and which boost is next here. (scroll all the way to the bottom)

Are there any threads on which FOs excel in which ways on Ephinea? FOmarl on another server was my favorite class ever but that was because the custom equips made it feel like a completely different character. Fonewm was cool solo but bleh otherwise. Foney was my first ever character on Dreamcast and the only one I've gotten to 200 on multiple servers. Minimal tech boosting gear existing and not owning any of it yet kinda makes me lean Fonewm just for the 30% to gi/ra even though he is my least favorite of the 3 FO types I've played. Foney is also appealing since her low ATP means my currently poor self won't need to invest as much into making her function properly

Are there any threads on which FOs excel in which ways on Ephinea? FOmarl on another server was my favorite class ever but that was because the custom equips made it feel like a completely different character. Fonewm was cool solo but bleh otherwise. Foney was my first ever character on Dreamcast and the only one I've gotten to 200 on multiple servers. Minimal tech boosting gear existing and not owning any of it yet kinda makes me lean Fonewm just for the 30% to gi/ra even though he is my least favorite of the 3 FO types I've played. Foney is also appealing since her low ATP means my currently poor self won't need to invest as much into making her function properly
[all opinions mine]
Fonewm is the best force on ephinea. He has the highest base ata of male forces, enough ATP for excal + j-cutters, barehand cast speed, male saber speed, big MST and huge tech boosts.

Fomar and fomarl are both battlemages on ephinea and fomar will occasionally be better than fonewm using excalibur. fomar's ceiling grows with sandbox/endgame gear and is much higher APM. fomarl is the most plug and play force and relies heavily on rambling may, which is available here with hit. The human forces share a rough sour spot where their techs will often be the fastest way to progress through an area even though they are billed as melee forces. In meta play (e1/2) these classes are generally replaced by the rangers and hunters that have shifta.

You are correct that foney is (far and away) the cheapest force to gear up. She plays like a weaker fonewm without the melee capacity, but her techs are still plenty serviceable and she holds her own in area where techs are powerful or required (e1/4)

Last edited:
[all opinions mine]
Fonewm is the best force on ephinea. He has the highest base ata of male forces, enough ATP for excal + j-cutters, barehand cast speed, male saber speed, big MST and huge tech boosts.

Fomar and fomarl are both battlemages on ephinea and fomar will occasionally be better than fonewm using excalibur. fomar's ceiling grows with sandbox/endgame gear and is much higher APM. fomarl is the most plug and play force and relies heavily on rambling may, which is available here with hit. The human forces share a rough sour spot where their techs will often be the fastest way to progress through an area even though they are billed as melee forces. In meta play (e1/2) these classes are generally replaced by the rangers and hunters that have shifta.

You are correct that foney is (far and away) the cheapest force to gear up. She plays like a weaker fonewm without the melee capacity, but her techs are still plenty serviceable and she holds her own in area where techs are powerful or required (e1/4)
I appreciate the advice. I definitely took for granted that I found a PWand on my 3rd or 4th PW4 run on scht back in 2008 before I had even made a FO on there. Surely my luckiest find in 20+ years of PSO. I'm basically just torn between Fonewm seeming way better solo and Foney having inherent 2x resta and access to 2x resta range weapons. It looks like Solferino is only a 30% resta boost and all the 100% ones are female only? So on Fonewm, I'd be stuck with Resta Merge it seems. Do people usually max luck (including RR and possibly Adept) in their Fonewm plans? I don't recall if I did on Fonewm, but know that I didn't on Foney

Quick Q,

According to ephinea wiki after equipping glide divine for 10 minutes it can restore to tp to max in exchange for draining hp to 1...

Does this actually work? If so how? I wear GD and the 9nly thing I can do after 10 min is cast anti via my special attack.

Quick Q,

According to ephinea wiki after equipping glide divine for 10 minutes it can restore to tp to max in exchange for draining hp to 1...

Does this actually work? If so how? I wear GD and the 9nly thing I can do after 10 min is cast anti via my special attack.
F12 (or start button) > Item Pack > Inventory > Select Glide Divine > The top option, which would normally be "Remove" when it's equipped, should now be "Use".

1. Do HP and TP mats count towards the mats limits?

2. Do TP mats exist on this server? Haven't found even 1 in approximately 150 hours of playing here.

1. Do HP and TP mats count towards the mats limits?

2. Do TP mats exist on this server? Haven't found even 1 in approximately 150 hours of playing here.
1. No, the HP and TP mats each have their own limits for each class. They are separate from the limit involving def, evade, power, and mind materials.

2. TP materials are currently only available as a quest reward, as they don't currently drop from anything. They can be obtained via the following quests:

A. Anniversary Shop Quest (Episode 1) - A TP material can be bought from the Silver Badge shop NPC for 3 Anniv. Silver Badges.
B. Gallon's Shop Quest (Episode 2) - A TP material is one of the prizes obtained from playing the Roulette game located inside Gallon's shop. (1 of 2 prizes from landing on a Natasha Milrose space) Each spin requires a Lucky Coin to play, which are obtained by talking to Nol Rinale after finishing any "Phantasmal World" quest. (Must talk to Natasha Milrose first, then Nol Rinale)
C. To the Deepest Blue - MA4 Venue (Episode 2) - A TP Material is one of the 3rd Prizes from interacting with the terminal. Each play costs 5 MA4 tickets, which are awarded after the completion of any "Maximum Attack" quest if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
Back