Quick question - Quick answer

Hi,
Can someone tell me the secret how to check what kind of weekly bonus is currently active ingame?

I see this question weekly. If only someone could spend 5 minutes changing the website to move it to the front page :rolleyes:

(jk we appreciate everything you do, mods)

Hmm.. best way to split slimes (Cave) with a HUcast? ><

Drop a damage trap(make sure you're away from the slime spawn point as this will instantly kill them when it triggers)
Step away from DT so you don't trap shoot it
Fire a N,N,N combo(make sure you get 3 shots off) and drop another DT before the first detonates
Do this in quick succession and once the second DT detonates it will split all slimes around you
Keep dropping DTs till they all split and die

Very quick and easy way to split mulitple slimes at once with a cast.
I don't know the exact technical reasoning for this so maybe someone else can elaborate.

Here's a quick video. In the video they don't drop the trap until after the combo but either way works so use whatever you feel is better for you.

I hope I didn't miss anything.

I just unsealed my first Adept and i'm a bit confused.
shouldn't the stat points add to total stats, even if the base stat is maxed?
On my FOmarl, i got atp and ata maxed and equiping Adept doesen't change the
stats at all.

Is that how it's supposed to work? i remember it differently, but that memory is many years old and
can very well be completely false.

I just unsealed my first Adept and i'm a bit confused.
shouldn't the stat points add to total stats, even if the base stat is maxed?
On my FOmarl, i got atp and ata maxed and equiping Adept doesen't change the
stats at all.

Is that how it's supposed to work? i remember it differently, but that memory is many years old and
can very well be completely false.
Others can correct me if I'm wrong here but stats from units will never cause your stats to exceed max stats. Stats from shields and armor can. This is why red ring is so favorable and also dparts v1 for the extra ATP.

Others can correct me if I'm wrong here but stats from units will never cause your stats to exceed max stats. Stats from shields and armor can. This is why red ring is so favorable and also dparts v1 for the extra ATP.

PoSS pushes ATA over the cap as I think it operates through adding 30 ATA to the weapon rather than to base states like most other units.

Are the rares from Dangerous Deal worth much as far as trading goes? I'm trying to decide if I'd like to try trading the Meteor Cudgel for something Ranger-equivalent in value, or if I should just save it for when I do eventually get a HU built. (I'm new to the server, so I'm not accustomed to the trade economy.)

there are a few that have value—like last swan and master raven—but as a whole the weapons come with zero attributes so they aren't worth much, if anything at all.

something like a blank meteor cudgel would have close to no value on the trade market, so you might as well trade it if you can. it's a pretty decent beatstick for a leveling hu and looks awesome, but not worth saving for the future when you'll probably be able to afford a BKB by the time you roll something else

Hi all,

New to the server, and curious about something - for the drop charts posted on Ephinea's information page, do those already take into account an enemy's chance to drop anything? Or are the drop rates actually lower than they appear to be?

Hi all,

New to the server, and curious about something - for the drop charts posted on Ephinea's information page, do those already take into account an enemy's chance to drop anything? Or are the drop rates actually lower than they appear to be?
It's already taken into account.

If you'd like to see the drop or rare rate for the enemy, hover your mouse over the fractional drop rate.

The game is telling me I haven't progressed enough to do the halloween quest in ep1, but I have access to them in ep2 and 4. I also have a cookie. Have I missed something for ep 1 specifically?

There's no progression checks in those quests, you're going to have to screenshot the problem.

Back