Quick question - Quick answer

Government quests are available in multimode (not one person mode) through Momoka or Nol (actually is it Nol? Totally blanking right now). In EP1/EP4, go to Tyrell's office and talk to the girl to your left. In EP2, go to the lab and talk to the girl on your left. For adding hit to enemy parts, you need to clear 9-1 up to and including 9-5 in one difficulty. Then you can add hit by talking to Montague in Claire's Deal 5 in the same difficulty.
Ender! Thank you, appreciate the details, I know exactly where I'm going now

Is there some l33t out there that can do everyone a favor and give out all the abbreviations and terms in regards to psobb? For example FT=Freeze Trap or HBR or DAR RNG.. Stuff that’ll help the less knowledgeable in this game. I’ve been playing this since 07-08 but periodically so I know what I’m doing but not talking about. It’d be very helpful if this can be done. Please and thank you!

Is there some l33t out there that can do everyone a favor and give out all the abbreviations and terms in regards to psobb? For example FT=Freeze Trap or HBR or DAR RNG.. Stuff that’ll help the less knowledgeable in this game. I’ve been playing this since 07-08 but periodically so I know what I’m doing but not talking about. It’d be very helpful if this can be done. Please and thank you!
ye ye

https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/pso-acronym-terms-guide-work-in-progress.12047/

lemme know anything you want added, I just did some stuff off the top of my head but I'll add a lot more tomorrow.

I've been playing my Large FOmar lately and I have some questions...
1) I'm always using techniques, so what's the use of force weapons rods, wands...
2) Do the % on force weapons boost your techniques or just that weapon?

1. Canes, Rods and Wands are pretty pointless for their physical stats. When playing the melee FOs (FOmar and FOmarl), you'll actually want to be using more typical weaponry, such as sabers, handguns, mechguns, slicers, etc...

Techniques are generally better for solo play, and also lower levels, as they have large range, no ATA checks and are relatively fast. However in multiplayer, their damage per enemy is rather low and will cause issues with other players attacking due to damage cancel, and FOmar can do decent damage with things like Charge Vulcans, Diska of Braveman, Excalibur, etc... so you'll want to be using those.

2. Only equipment ATP. The only way to boost technique damage is to use specific weapons which boost techniques. You can see what weapons do on the wiki.

Hey, all. I had this program last year or so that compiled all of the text files in the drop folder into a very easy to read file that you could drag into your browser window and go from there. It had areas for section ID, what monsters would drop what, and the fraction and percentage of those drops. I lost that file when my harddrive failed last year and I've been looking for 4 hours on google and on this forum to see if I can find it. As it stands, the text files are somewhat decipherable (also offering section ID and difficulty), but the program I had made it effortless in understand, as it was dealing with fractions and percentages and the ability to have all of the files in one place at one time, not needing to sift through each and every text file in order to find what you were looking for. And I'm almost 100% positive that program came from here.

And I'm not using this for anything underhanded for the server, just to be clear. This is for offline usage only.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help. :)

Hey, all. I had this program last year or so that compiled all of the text files in the drop folder into a very easy to read file that you could drag into your browser window and go from there. It had areas for section ID, what monsters would drop what, and the fraction and percentage of those drops. I lost that file when my harddrive failed last year and I've been looking for 4 hours on google and on this forum to see if I can find it. As it stands, the text files are somewhat decipherable (also offering section ID and difficulty), but the program I had made it effortless in understand, as it was dealing with fractions and percentages and the ability to have all of the files in one place at one time, not needing to sift through each and every text file in order to find what you were looking for. And I'm almost 100% positive that program came from here.

And I'm not using this for anything underhanded for the server, just to be clear. This is for offline usage only.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help. :)
https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/drop-charts/ultimate/
?

No, not that. I should have been more accurate, my apologies. I'm playing PSOBB offline for reasons I can get into later. And I know the drop charts for PSOBB offline and Ephinea have since been changed. And the program I had condensed it all into one readable file that I could drag into my browser and CTRL+F around and look at all the contents to my leasure. It was just basically a huge blurb of plaintext combined with fractions and percentages. Otherwise I'd be using Ephinea drop chart because that would make the most sense. If I had a screenshot of what it looked like I would share it, but I unfortunately don't.

I'm starting a new RAcast and I have both 60h Charge Gatlings and the event 40h TypeME/Mechguns. Is there any consensus which is better for a RAcast?

There's only one logical explanation as to what happened to the shoutbox. I was sleep eating again and devoured it by mistake. That or I was banned from it. Edit: I already know why I was banned. The sleep eating was a joke :/

Last edited:
There's only one logical explanation as to what happened to the shoutbox. I was sleep eating again and devoured it by mistake. That or I was banned from it.

You're absolutely right. I caught you sleep eating so promptly banned you from it so you couldn't devour it.

Also because you kept spamming and making inappropriate comments to people and inappropriate jokes. We've warned you beforehand and shouldn't need to keep doing so.

You're absolutely right. I caught you sleep eating so promptly banned you from it so you couldn't devour it.

Also because you kept spamming and making inappropriate comments to people and inappropriate jokes.
Fair enough, Sir.

Using my Fonwemn to unseal some limters and Lames.
Was wondering what is the best quest to unseal weapons?

Back